LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Coached him at the Senior Bowl and met with him at the combine. It's safe to say the 49ers love themselves some Deebo Samuel.

Originally posted by Heroism:
Coached him at the Senior Bowl and met with him at the combine. It's safe to say the 49ers love themselves some Deebo Samuel.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

WR class seems loaded this year - have a feeling 2nd round pick again will be WR
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
WR class seems loaded this year - have a feeling 2nd round pick again will be WR

I'm hoping for some o line early. With all the good prospects I'm almost hoping for a trade to pick up oline and edge early.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Would love this guy on the team.

The shake and bake from him and Pettis would cause fits for defenses!
Originally posted by Buchy:
Would love this guy on the team.

The shake and bake from him and Pettis would cause fits for defenses!

This. Many love the big bodies like AJ Brown, Harry and Butler, but Samuel and Isabella just seem like much better fits if we use #36 on a WR.
Deebo is thicc as hell. 4.49 is about what I expected.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 2, 2019 at 12:27 PM ]
It's not that I'm obsessed with big receivers. It's that I want a WR who can box out, out physical, and high point a ball even if there's a CB all over him.

For the most part, those WRs are bigger guys.

But Deebo is the rare sub 6 foot WR who can do that. And I'd be stoked to land him in this draft.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Ran a 4.14 short shuttle soild
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 2, 2019 at 3:32 PM ]
Kid had a pretty damn good day today I'm surprised he's not getting more love.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/deebo-samuel?id=32195341-4d63-6097-eab1-34810e00be67
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 2, 2019 at 3:33 PM ]
Deebo is thicc as hell. 4.49 is about what I expected.

Also had a great Twenty yard shuttle. At this rate he should be in the top quadrant for sparq.

The niners love their sparq warriors.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/deebo-samuel?id=32195341-4d63-6097-eab1-34810e00be67

He's my favorite target for the second round still.

Whoa, 39" vert and 4.1 ss! Great day for Deebo. He's exactly what Kyle is looking for in the position.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 2, 2019 at 3:37 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone