There are 251 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Based on how Lynch & co like to handle extensions. I would say one more big 2021-2022 season from Deebo = big pay day. Suddenly the roster is starting to get expensive.

This is what happens when you draft well, good problem to have
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Based on how Lynch & co like to handle extensions. I would say one more big 2021-2022 season from Deebo = big pay day. Suddenly the roster is starting to get expensive.

Cut dead weight like armstead and ward and do not give under achieving players, like Tomlinson or MM, an extension.
With Deebo having a very good camp, healthy, I think PFF having Deebo among the top 32 WRs could be right, of course Aiyuk will be there too, but about Deebo, Cynthia Frelund might be right that he's the most underappreciated player on the 49ers.

Edit: Also if he has a season like he did in 2019, I'd be fine giving him an extension next offseason similar to Curtis Samuel's $11.5M a yr, Aiyuk I'd have around $15M a yr right now, will be interesting to see if Kyle & John will pay the money to keep Deebo & Aiyuk, I sure hope so, you don't draft someone in the 1st or 2nd without the intention of keeping them, if they work out of course.
[ Edited by AB81Rules on Aug 11, 2021 at 6:52 PM ]
It sounds like Deebo hurt his hammy. This isn't good. He's had chronic hammy issues going back to college.
[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 20, 2021 at 12:17 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
It sounds like Deebo hurt his hammy. This isn't good. He's had chronic hammy issues going back to college.

I assume he'll play like 12-14 games this year, miss a few here and there. And he'll be wanted a huge contract after this season. That'll be a tough call. Maybe trade him? He's so valuable to what we do though.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I assume he'll play like 12-14 games this year, miss a few here and there. And he'll be wanted a huge contract after this season. That'll be a tough call. Maybe trade him? He's so valuable to what we do though.

I love Deebo as much as anyone on here, but if he can't stay healthy, you let him walk if he wants big cash.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I love Deebo as much as anyone on here, but if he can't stay healthy, you let him walk if he wants big cash.
This. I have been concerned about keeping him since that Jerrick McKinnon video where he asked Jet if he was coming back to the 49ers and laughed when Jet said f**k no. That's the kinda laugh you have with your boys when it's an inside joke.
Deebo needs to demonstrate he can stay healthy.
Tight glute, according to Shanahan
He needs to do nothing but yoga every offseason. He's way too muscle bound

He's got a tight ass oh wow we already knew that the guy has buns of steel. I guess MRI is just standard on any weird possible injury I wonder if it's like a torn ass muscle. Sort of like a torn pec.
Just have him wear one of these bad boys
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Deebo needs to demonstrate he can stay healthy.

Injury prone?
Deebo needs to stretch and drink more water
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Tight glute, according to Shanahan

Concur
Share 49ersWebzone