Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Izyniner:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Good enough for me

Dude is looking kind of light. Deebo usually has tree-trunk thighs. They're starving my boy.

All that money the franchise has and that's the best we can do for a running hill? Looks like a good way to get multimillion dollar athletes hurt.

Yeah, I don't see the point in a slope that steep. Taxing on the achilles if they are doing any running up it. A slope half that would be just as effective in building drive power.

They are not using it as a workout slope it's used for rehab and stretching.

I don't see the need for this as a rehab/stretching prop. Just dumb.

Who gives a s**t. It's a little hill at the practice facility. They know what they're doing... I think this was originally Singletary's idea?

and his f**king nutcracker that got willis and baas hurt.... just a terrible coach . terrible

Kyle put it in place in 2017.
Sing. had a mound/hill.

Shanny installed that updated version
Would definitely prefer a natural hill with more give, both safer and a better workout. More importantly though, it's really good if Deebo has lost some weight. Guys with his build can get too heavy easily and that's when the injuries pour in. I'm built somewhat similar and was always tweaking something at my heaviest.
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Would definitely prefer a natural hill with more give, both safer and a better workout. More importantly though, it's really good if Deebo has lost some weight. Guys with his build can get too heavy easily and that's when the injuries pour in. I'm built somewhat similar and was always tweaking something at my heaviest.

Natural is always better. Remember Rocky training in Siberia in the snow. Chopping wood. Meanwhile Drago had all that high tech stuff. Who won the fight?
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Natural is always better. Remember Rocky training in Siberia in the snow. Chopping wood. Meanwhile Drago had all that high tech stuff. Who won the fight?

Lol

#Natty
Maybe that photo was misleading. Deebo is back to looking thicc.

Deebo is like "This sucks, I have nobody to run over"
I just won a signed Deebo jersey on Twitter!

[ Edited by btthepunk on Jun 23, 2021 at 5:59 PM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Nice man, I'm a huge Deebo fan, he's gonna have a good season, same with Aiyuk, I give Deebo a pass on 2020, weirdest year ever, plus the injury at camp Jimmy. Can't call him injury prone as he played all but 1 game in 2019 I believe. I'd like to see Deebo & Kittle be a little less reckless, but still run over defenders. Like the ATL game on the TD run Kittle just manhandled the defender, smiling and laughing, loved it.

sell it 15 years from now when he's in the HOF.

b*****d

Naw, j/k Congrats
  • 9moon
  • Veteran

THE CHUBBBBB'S BACKKKK !!!

Dude sick!
Originally posted by 9moon:

THE CHUBBBBB'S BACKKKK !!!

It is indeed. I know bc I'm chubbed up
Share 49ersWebzone