There are 165 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Good enough for me

Dude is looking kind of light. Deebo usually has tree-trunk thighs. They're starving my boy.

All that money the franchise has and that's the best we can do for a running hill? Looks like a good way to get multimillion dollar athletes hurt.

Yeah, I don't see the point in a slope that steep. Taxing on the achilles if they are doing any running up it. A slope half that would be just as effective in building drive power.

They are not using it as a workout slope it's used for rehab and stretching.
Originally posted by Izyniner:
Good enough for me

Dude is looking kind of light. Deebo usually has tree-trunk thighs. They're starving my boy.

All that money the franchise has and that's the best we can do for a running hill? Looks like a good way to get multimillion dollar athletes hurt.

Yeah, I don't see the point in a slope that steep. Taxing on the achilles if they are doing any running up it. A slope half that would be just as effective in building drive power.

Is it a bad omen Deebo standing right next to the "out of service sign"?
Good enough for me

It looks like a new ride for Great America. Kyle, John and Jed can slide down the hill on a piece of cardboard.

Jerry's workout course was legendary. Many tries it and failed. It was in the hills around Woodside I believe.
I hope this thing can help keep players on the field. Deebo has been a real force when healthy but like Jimmy, he needs to stay on the field. He runs hard and that might make him susceptible to injury.
Good enough for me

I don't see the need for this as a rehab/stretching prop. Just dumb.
Good enough for me

Might be why you are posting here instead of working as a trainer. Haha the last few years when The family has gone to training camp rehabbing players and ones with hamstring issues were using it. Didn't see anyone running up it.
With Deebo's penchant for getting hurt and missing a game here and there, it would be great to get Julio so they could keep both fresh. At Julio's age tey would probably want to limit his snaps so he would be healthy for the playoffs. I don't know how the Niners could make it happen but they haven't flat out said there's no way. It would take a lot of restructuring and they would need ATL to accept a 2nd round pick.
Good enough for me

Who gives a s**t. It's a little hill at the practice facility. They know what they're doing... I think this was originally Singletary's idea?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Good enough for me

Who gives a s**t. It's a little hill at the practice facility. They know what they're doing... I think this was originally Singletary's idea?

and his f**king nutcracker that got willis and baas hurt.... just a terrible coach . terrible
  • thl408
Originally posted by cciowa:
Good enough for me

and his f**king nutcracker that got willis and baas hurt.... just a terrible coach . terrible

Kyle put it in place in 2017.

Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Good enough for me

Kyle put it in place in 2017.
Sing. had a mound/hill.

Shanny installed that updated version
Would definitely prefer a natural hill with more give, both safer and a better workout. More importantly though, it's really good if Deebo has lost some weight. Guys with his build can get too heavy easily and that's when the injuries pour in. I'm built somewhat similar and was always tweaking something at my heaviest.
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Would definitely prefer a natural hill with more give, both safer and a better workout. More importantly though, it's really good if Deebo has lost some weight. Guys with his build can get too heavy easily and that's when the injuries pour in. I'm built somewhat similar and was always tweaking something at my heaviest.

Natural is always better. Remember Rocky training in Siberia in the snow. Chopping wood. Meanwhile Drago had all that high tech stuff. Who won the fight?
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Natural is always better. Remember Rocky training in Siberia in the snow. Chopping wood. Meanwhile Drago had all that high tech stuff. Who won the fight?

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by BamaNiner:

Lol
Share 49ersWebzone