LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 187 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Good enough for me

Dude is looking kind of light. Deebo usually has tree-trunk thighs. They're starving my boy.

Originally posted by Heroism:
Good enough for me

Dude is looking kind of light. Deebo usually has tree-trunk thighs. They're starving my boy.

All that money the franchise has and that's the best we can do for a running hill? Looks like a good way to get multimillion dollar athletes hurt.
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
Good enough for me

All that money the franchise has and that's the best we can do for a running hill? Looks like a good way to get multimillion dollar athletes hurt.

Yeah, I don't see the point in a slope that steep. Taxing on the achilles if they are doing any running up it. A slope half that would be just as effective in building drive power.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Good enough for me

Yeah, I don't see the point in a slope that steep. Taxing on the achilles if they are doing any running up it. A slope half that would be just as effective in building drive power.

Probably why we have so many injuries
Good enough for me

Thanks a lot Singletary!
Good enough for me

Thanks a lot Singletary!

Thanks for being a crook Eddie
Good enough for me

Thanks a lot Singletary!

Thanks for being a crook Eddie

Thanks for the needless mall Carman
When they bring in Julio.

Deebo says, 'Who?...Who's that?'
Good enough for me

A steep slope like this is a great training tool when trying to teach proper foot placement and shin angles for maximum power. You simulate the 2nd or 3rd step repeatedly on the way up and you can feel and see a tremendous difference between doing it right and wrong. Lesser slope doesn't work nearly as well.
Good enough for me

Have you ever heard of Jerry Rice?

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Good enough for me

Jerry ran up an actual hill trek course. Not some man made monstrosity located in Santa Clara.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Good enough for me

Jerry ran up an actual hill trek course. Not some man made monstrosity located in Santa Clara.

You dont say?
Good enough for me

You sure? I've been a 49ers fan for a long time and I don't remember hearing him train on any hill.
Come on, know-it-alls.
Originally posted by genus49:
Good enough for me

You sure? I've been a 49ers fan for a long time and I don't remember hearing him train on any hill.

https://in.askmen.com/sports-commentary/1084222/article/running-the-hill-the-famous-workout-of-san-francisco-49ers-icons-jerry-rice-and-roger-craig
this is sarcasm right ?
Share 49ersWebzone