There are 179 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by cciowa:
i am concerned about our wide outs. we got the kid and bourne. i assume the rookie will do the stuff deebo used to do in regards to end arounds. i have more confidence in taylor to make a catch than pettis even being active for this game

That kid (Aiyuk) is open all the damn time. He has the making of a WR1 for sure. Get Coleman back who can catch some balls.

We also got some dude name Kittle that can catch a couple balls.

Deebo should be back in a week or 2, the fact that they didn't put him on IR means it's not anything serious at all.

i know,, i am not being cc negative. i am fine with brandon. and bourne... i understand kittle. juice our backs catching balls is positive. just total lack of confidence with pettis and not much better with taylor. my problem,, not yours
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Furlow:
i am concerned about our wide outs. we got the kid and bourne. i assume the rookie will do the stuff deebo used to do in regards to end arounds. i have more confidence in taylor to make a catch than pettis even being active for this game

That kid (Aiyuk) is open all the damn time. He has the making of a WR1 for sure. Get Coleman back who can catch some balls.

Deebo should be back in a week or 2, the fact that they didn't put him on IR means it's not anything serious at all.

You're really setting up for the "no excuses" for Jimmy, eh? I see you lol.
85 was just telling me not to jump
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

I know I was just messing. I agree that Aiyuk has #1 WR written all over him. My only gripe is he doesn't seem to want to go up and get that ball in traffic, despite his 40" vertical which is a little strange. But that was one knock on him in college as well. Other than that, he's an explosive playmaker for sure.

Got that joker laugh

deebo and kittle are one in the same lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

I know I was just messing. I agree that Aiyuk has #1 WR written all over him. My only gripe is he doesn't seem to want to go up and get that ball in traffic, despite his 40" vertical which is a little strange. But that was one knock on him in college as well. Other than that, he's an explosive playmaker for sure.

he will do the deebo stuff. jet sweeps. end arounds. the annexation of puerto rico?

Lol Wes Welker's kid loves him some Deebo.

I wuv you too deebo
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 30, 2020 at 11:59 AM ]
I love my son

Mind showing us at least a couple of plays you noticed this?
[ Edited by random49er on Oct 30, 2020 at 12:34 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I wuv you too deebo

Our 4 year old daughter is a BIG Deebo fan.

Me: Hey Frowina, Deebo has the ball.

Frowina: DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by random49er:

Mind showing us at least a couple of plays you noticed this?

Did you not see the INT at the end of the half last week? He didn't even jump. And this was the knock on him coming out of college:

CONS: Struggles to clear press coverage and he can get stuck on the top of routes when challenged with physicality. Has to develop more hand technique at the line of scrimmage and route technique throughout his stem to not invite so much contact when he's trying to be deceptive and sell breaks. Not a natural hands catcher and the ball gets on top of him quickly. Often works to guide the football into his frame. Struggles in contested situations and he just doesn't extend throwing windows very effectively. Often too willing to wait on the football when he needs to "go get it". Only one season of meaningful production.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/brandon-aiyuk/ZsLQCCVH6K

Concerns

When he's not running a slant or a screen, or when his quarterback doesn't buy time for him to get open on an improvisational play, Aiyuk frequently is covered tightly and struggles to make contested catches (3 of 14 on such plays over his career per Pro Football Focus). He also didn't run a full variety of routes at Arizona State, so that might be something he's got to learn in his first season.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/fantasy-football-2020-nfl-draft-profile-is-brandon-aiyuk-a-one-year-wonder-or-long-time-contributor/

Anyway, I think it's something he can develop and can be coached into him. 40" vertical, he just has to learn to use it.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Got that joker laugh

deebo and kittle are one in the same lol

Lmao this clip ends right before you can hear him saying "you n****s is weak!"

I wuv you too deebo

Deebo is for the children.
Originally posted by fropwns:

I wuv you too deebo

Our 4 year old daughter is a BIG Deebo fan.

Me: Hey Frowina, Deebo has the ball.

Frowina: DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Frowina. Cute.
Is your son Fro, Jr.?
[ Edited by WestCoastForever on Oct 31, 2020 at 5:47 AM ]
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by genus49:
Hate not having Deebo vs Seattle. He killed them last year.

Also killed Green Bay last year and he will miss that game too which sucks

Yup. And no Mostert
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Dante Pettis would like a word with you, cause Shanahan/Lynch nailed Pettis IMO, and Samuel is a great pick.

Pettis the soft as tissue football player wants a word with him? Is he looking for pain killers or something?

I guess we watch two different games, cause Pettis isn't soft, so tired of that bs narrative.

wow. this didn't age well.
Share 49ersWebzone