LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9moon:
STILL making me wonder why he was pressing the lower part of his knee..

It's a conspiracy
atleast aiyuk looks like an nfl receiver, this loss sucks but it would be a lot worse if all we had left were cat boy and stone hands kendrick bourne
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Where's JuJuan and Pointdexter at ???
Hate not having Deebo vs Seattle. He killed them last year.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:

Also killed Green Bay last year and he will miss that game too which sucks
Where's JuJuan and Pointdexter at ???

Home Depot
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by genus49:

Also killed Green Bay last year and he will miss that game too which sucks

2020 is just raping our corpse now.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Deebo is a quick healer, maybe he comes back earlier.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Deebo is a quick healer, maybe he comes back earlier.

We can Only hope so.

Got that joker laugh

STILL making me wonder why he was pressing the lower part of his knee..

He was pressing the back of his hammy because it tightened up.
This season has been one step forward and one back. One player comes back and we lose someone else. At first it was mostly the D but now the RBs are getting wiped out and Deebo is going to miss a couple of games. He's not just a receiver, he's also a big weapon with those sweeps he runs. His injury is one of thse things that can linger so his return is questionable. If there was ever a time when Pettis could see action again it would be this week.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i am concerned about our wide outs. we got the kid and bourne. i assume the rookie will do the stuff deebo used to do in regards to end arounds. i have more confidence in taylor to make a catch than pettis even being active for this game
Originally posted by cciowa:
i am concerned about our wide outs. we got the kid and bourne. i assume the rookie will do the stuff deebo used to do in regards to end arounds. i have more confidence in taylor to make a catch than pettis even being active for this game

That kid (Aiyuk) is open all the damn time. He has the making of a WR1 for sure. Get Coleman back who can catch some balls.

We also got some dude name Kittle that can catch a couple balls.

Deebo should be back in a week or 2, the fact that they didn't put him on IR means it's not anything serious at all.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by cciowa:

That kid (Aiyuk) is open all the damn time. He has the making of a WR1 for sure. Get Coleman back who can catch some balls.

We also got some dude name Kittle that can catch a couple balls.

Deebo should be back in a week or 2, the fact that they didn't put him on IR means it's not anything serious at all.

You're really setting up for the "no excuses" for Jimmy, eh? I see you lol.
Share 49ersWebzone