LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 192 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FranchisePoster:
Originally posted by susweel:
Might wonna stop using a WR as an arby. Prolly why he gets hurt so much.

WTF is an Arby Susweel? I keep asking around here and no one answers

Some I guess use the term "Arby" for Running Back because that's the sound you get, "RB" = "Arby."
Him being out sucks. Hoping the rookie Aiyuk can continue to come on like he's shown. Bourne needs to step up and not drop as many. He wasn't much of a factor yesterday. It's thin at WR - will be a real test for the offense.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by FranchisePoster:

WTF is an Arby Susweel? I keep asking around here and no one answers

Some I guess use the term "Arby" for Running Back because that's the sound you get, "RB" = "Arby."

Ok thanks. I though it was a acronym
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Or maybe he is just injury prone. He's always banged up. Even going back to college.

Or maybe he needs to stop trying to demolish everyone
Hammy injury seemed to happen a lot to WR and DB. Glad it wasn't an ankle or a knee.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I used to think this season was a tragedy.
I now realize it is a comedy.

Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Totally dumb. Hand it off to Hasty or Juice. Punt it and go play defense.

And if Juice gets hurt, your up in arms about that
The fact that they didn't put him on IR means he shouldn't miss too much time

I actually agree with this...I'm cool with a run or two, but I think we need to use him more as an actual WR you know there the ball downfield a little
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 9moon:
I don't think it's hammy, he was holding his lower knee.. that's a knee sprained sign... it was a bad play, he really didn't need to be physical on that one because he's already made the yardage..

It was diagnosed as a hammy...now it will just be about what grade strain it is.

MAYBE, his body isn't as physical as his mind...

will he be similar to FOSTER, a very physical player but the body just can't take the physicality of the game..

I say it's time to remind him that he's needed more for 16 games than getting physical every time there's a DB in front of him..

Originally posted by NYniner85:
I don't think it's hammy, he was holding his lower knee.. that's a knee sprained sign... it was a bad play, he really didn't need to be physical on that one because he's already made the yardage..

It was diagnosed as a hammy...now it will just be about what grade strain it is.

MAYBE, his body isn't as physical as his mind...

will he be similar to FOSTER, a very physical player but the body just can't take the physicality of the game..

I say it's time to remind him that he's needed more for 16 games than getting physical every time there's a DB in front of him..

Calm down. It's a hamstring injury. It's not like he broke his shoulder because he's fragile. He's an explosive athlete and hamstrings can be very fickle.

Meanwhile, Nick Bosa tore an ACL in high school, a groin in college and another ACL this year. Is he too physical? Is he another FOSTER?

smh.
As someone mentioned in another thread, I wonder if all this using our WRs as RBs is adding too much wear and tear. Its not like we run one end around a game. It feels like Deebo gets the ball from the line of scrimmage at least 5 to 10 times a game. On top of that, he runs hard.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I used to think this season was a tragedy.
I now realize it is a comedy.

Yeah it's Hysterikal
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Totally dumb. Hand it off to Hasty or Juice. Punt it and go play defense.

And if Juice gets hurt, your up in arms about that
Juice is used to going head on with defenders and is a lot, a lot more adept at constantly getting hit than your star receiver that just made it back from IR.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
This will hurt the running game. Teams have to respect him on the pre snap jet motions which helps open things up more for the backs.

Dont worry, we have Pettis...
Share 49ersWebzone