There are 151 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I know one is probably just watching cat videos. Or writing death threats to tiger king

Or he is working just as hard and not publicizing it.

Yea that strategy worked wonders last season.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Deebo looks like he's been working his a** off and is in great shape. Seems like he's ready for camp to start asap!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Wow, he looks good - can't wait.
He's part of the reason we made sb last season but his drops are infuriating. Even the one he catches he almost drops. Get on that juggs machine deeebo
Also I think he would do no81 justice. 82 to Taylor
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
He's part of the reason we made sb last season but his drops are infuriating. Even the one he catches he almost drops. Get on that juggs machine deeebo

Agreed, but like Kittle did in his rookie year, he seemed to drop less as the year went on. I know that the guy he is working out with, Footwork king, uses hand-eye coordination techniques too, so I'm sure he's working on it.

Here's a little more

It's great that he's working out, but why isn't he catching passes with Jimmy? I know Kittle isn't either, but all the WR but Deebo are.
Originally posted by justjim77:
It's great that he's working out, but why isn't he catching passes with Jimmy? I know Kittle isn't either, but all the WR but Deebo are.

It's the end of the world!! We are going to go 2-14 noww!!!!
https://twitter.com/footwork_king1/status/1262759771121254400

Pettis take notice!
Deebo is going to BALL
Share 49erswebzone