LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Call me crazy but I'm beginning to think I would rather have David Sills than Deebo.

You're crazy
Deebo has a private visit scheduled with the 49ers. If you count his time at the Senior Bowl with the 49ers staff, this will be the third time the team meets with Deebo.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Deebo has a private visit scheduled with the 49ers. If you count his time at the Senior Bowl with the 49ers staff, this will be the third time the team meets with Deebo.

You can damn near guarantee that Deebo is the #1 WR on Kyle's board. He was in love with Pettis and Deebo has all of the same qualities, but in a more stocky build that allows him to be more physical.

I kind of wish Kyle was harder to read because if any other teams are interested in Samuel, they'll know who to jump in front of to get him first.

Third date. Shanny be like

Oh it's happening
Deebo, AJ Brown, Kelvin Harmon, Harry, Isabella, and Hakeem Butler are all available at 36...we took Bosa in the first...who do you take at 36?
Any chance Deebo lasts until the Niners' 3rd Rd. pick? Or, if they really want him, do they need to take him in the 2nd?
No brainer if he's there at 36.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Any chance Deebo lasts until the Niners' 3rd Rd. pick? Or, if they really want him, do they need to take him in the 2nd?

I doubt it. I'm more worried that Kyle will panic and trade up for him.

Doubt it.

One thing we've learned about this regime is that they will not risk missing out on their guy. If Kyle loves him as much as we think he does, they're snatching Deebo up at 36.
Originally posted by John_Candy:

I'm just thinking that if Bosa is there at #2 and the Niners take him, do they then go WR and take Deebo with their 2nd Rd. pick or do they go FS and get one of the top players in the draft at that position? I've been leaning towards them getting a FS in the 2nd since they really need a playmaker back there, an impact player. I know a quality WR is a big need for this team, too.
[ Edited by LottDMontanaO on Mar 19, 2019 at 6:32 PM ]

One thing we've learned about this regime is that they will not risk missing out on their guy. If Kyle loves him as much as we think he does, they're snatching Deebo up at 36.

True, we've seen that.

I'm just thinking that if Bosa is there at #2 and the Niners take him, do they then go WR and take Deebo with their 2nd Rd. pick or do they go FS and get one of the top players in the draft at that position? I've been leaning towards them getting a FS in the 2nd since they really need a playmaker back there, an impact player. I know a quality WR is a big need for this team, too.

I wouldn't hate it if they took a FS at #36, it's a need and an important position. I really like Deebo though.

I wouldn't hate it if they took a FS at #36, it's a need and an important position. I really like Deebo though.

Yeah, Deebo could be just too good to pass up. And, if they really like him...
Share 49ersWebzone