LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Nice. Been to that Morton's as well. Nothing better and eating and drinking at a good, traditional steakhouse. Really want to try St. Elmo in Indianapolis

It's top shelf, the only reason I know is that we ate there when we traveled to the Indy game a few seasons ago. If you go try the shrimp cocktail but be careful with the Horseradish it'll knock you down lol.

The meal wasn't the best part though, they retired Manning's jersey that next day and St Elmo's happens to be his favorite spot in town. About 20 of us dined right around the corner from Manning, Lynch, Jeff Saturday and Goodall among a few others. Lynch even bought all of our tables drinks for the evening, he's a class act. I'd post photos but I'm not sure how from my phone lol.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Nice. Been to that Morton's as well. Nothing better and eating and drinking at a good, traditional steakhouse. Really want to try St. Elmo in Indianapolis

It's top shelf, the only reason I know is that we ate there when we traveled to the Indy game a few seasons ago. If you go try the shrimp cocktail but be careful with the Horseradish it'll knock you down lol.

The meal wasn't the best part though, they retired Manning's jersey that next day and St Elmo's happens to be his favorite spot in town. About 20 of us dined right around the corner from Manning, Lynch, Jeff Saturday and Goodall among a few others. Lynch even bought all of our tables drinks for the evening, he's a class act. I'd post photos but I'm not sure how from my phone lol.

That's awesome. Thanks
The interior, ambience (based on the pics) and food looks right up my alley.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Aug 16, 2019 at 10:56 AM ]
That first play will give NC a boner

Originally posted by Heroism:

I was literally just posting the Crocker version over in the Pettis thread.
[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 16, 2019 at 3:42 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Kind of reminds me of DJ Moore.
Speed in pads faster than combine?

What was his 40 time?
Originally posted by FL9er:

Deebo is better.
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

What was his 40 time?

I always Deebo had good speed and played faster than his 40. Some guys carry pads well. Deebo is one of those guys.
lol

Nice

Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

What was his 40 time?

I always Deebo had good speed and played faster than his 40. Some guys carry pads well. Deebo is one of those guys.

GOAT, Jerry Rice, for one.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
GOAT, Jerry Rice, for one.

GOAT, Tom Brady, for two
Originally posted by FL9er:

Deebo is better.

I dunno about all that.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Deevah is GOLDEN ANQUAN ... that's who you get when you combine Tate and Boldin.

Originally posted by 9moon:
Deevah is GOLDEN ANQUAN ... that's who you get when you combine Tate and Boldin.

Sounds legit to me
Share 49ersWebzone