LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Deebo is bigger than Tate...he's taller, weighs about 15+ more, has bigger hands and arms.

He's more than a slot WR imo

I personally dont think he is
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by saniner:
I love this dude, but he needs to show he's willing to run block.

this dude is like Golden Tate otherwise.

+1. Exact same comparison I was thinking.

Deebo is bigger than Tate...he's taller, weighs about 15+ more, has bigger hands and arms.

He's more than a slot WR imo

Very good YAC, short area quickness, and strong route runner like Tate. But yeah, he is a thicker stronger player.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Jan 26, 2019 at 8:12 PM ]
He looked great in the practices especially getting off the line and getting open. Shanny has to be in love. We tend to focus on getting our guys and that will intensify with the senior bowl this year.
That is the issue with AB. I want him but not with picks this year. They are too high in each round and they will be starting to put faces with the picks.
1st Bosa or Allen de
2nd Deebo Samuel wr
3rd Isiah Johnson cb
4th Dax Raymond te
What was his stock pre senior bowl? 3-4th round? I assume he ascended to at least the 2nd with the good week he has had. I think he could be kyle's annual "i want this guy no matter what" pick like Joe Williams and Dante Pettis.
Deebo was highly touted before this year started but he was injured and had kind of an off year. He isn't a guy who came out of no where that's for sure. He'd have been a 2nd round pick last year.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Very good YAC, short area quickness, and strong route runner like Tate. But yeah, he is a thicker stronger player.

He's also not just a slot wr, he's bigger/taller
  • PGENZ
  • Veteran
Pretty sure he had a broken leg in 2017. Also had a run first QB in college.

IMO he will go early 2nd round.
Does he have the skill set to become a #1, do you think?
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Somebody should tell Kyle and friends that if they like him so much... then shut up about it.

This
Originally posted by PGENZ:
Pretty sure he had a broken leg in 2017. Also had a run first QB in college.

IMO he will go early 2nd round.

Raiders will probably snatch him before us.

This dude has all the traits the team desires. If I was going to put money on a WR in this draft becoming a 49er, this is unequivocally the guy I'd choose.

[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 5, 2019 at 4:08 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
This dude has all the traits the team desires. If I was going to put money on a WR in this draft becoming a 49er, this is unequivocally the guy I'd choose.

Problem is if he kills the combine I seriously could see him sneaking into the late 1st, you figure as of now you'd think, Harry, Metcalf, Brown and Harmon go before him so that leaves Samuel, Butler, or Ridley I hope falls to the niners 2nd round pick..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Feb 5, 2019 at 4:30 PM ]
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Problem is if he kills the combine I seriously could see him sneaking into the late 1st, you figure as of now you'd think, Harry, Metcalf, Brown and Harmon go before him so that leaves Samuel, Butler, or Ridley I hope falls to the niners 2nd round pick..

Good point, there are a bunch of wr's that could go bottom 1st/top 2nd
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Good point, there are a bunch of wr's that could go bottom 1st/top 2nd

Yup I agree, I was a little wary about this WR class Bc there isn't IMO as of now a top 10 WR in the class, but a bunch of good prospects who are close to each other, could see like 8 WRs go from picks 15-50..
Share 49ersWebzone