LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Hella pass by Deebo to Jennings in the endzone. People assumed a bad pass because Jennings bobbled the ball., but Deebo put it right on Jennings scrambling out of bounds. His qb days in high school maybe
  • thl408
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
77 receptions 1,405 yards (18.2 y/r) 6 TD

365 rushing yards (6.8 y/a) 8 TDs

These numbers are unreal. Take out the last game for comparison to the 16 game season and he still had 73 receptions for 1,310 yards. That's amazing production that we haven't seen here in many many years.

HIGHEST average per catch out of all Wrs (that had over 40 catches I believe). Higher than Kupp and right before Chase. If only Deebo had more catches/targets the media wouldn't be slobbering over Kupp as much.

So happy with his performance this year. Top 5 wr and top 3 if not THE BEST offensive weapon.

That yards per catch average is bonkers. He's not really viewed as a downfield threat which makes that YPC even more insane. He's more than just yards and touchdowns, Deebo has the intangibles that set an example for the other WRs to follow.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by elguapo:

These numbers are unreal. Take out the last game for comparison to the 16 game season and he still had 73 receptions for 1,310 yards. That's amazing production that we haven't seen here in many many years.

HIGHEST average per catch out of all Wrs (that had over 40 catches I believe). Higher than Kupp and right before Chase. If only Deebo had more catches/targets the media wouldn't be slobbering over Kupp as much.

So happy with his performance this year. Top 5 wr and top 3 if not THE BEST offensive weapon.

That yards per catch average is bonkers. He's not really viewed as a downfield threat which makes that YPC even more insane. He's more than just yards and touchdowns, Deebo has the intangibles that set an example for the other WRs to follow.

I concur! Probably close to half of those yards are all after the catch, he is number one in the league by a long shot. I loved AJ Brown in the draft more but I'm glad we picked Samuel.
He is like a new age Bo Jackson.

Not as a running back, but as a phenomenon.
Originally posted by random49er:

lol

Deebo is without a doubt the team MVP this year and we wouldn't even have sniffed the playoffs without him.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Deebo knows?

For real. I think with how great he's been running the ball we are not appreciating the fact we have a 1400 yard receiver again. Imagine saying that before the season. Just very glad the fan base has shifted (rightfully so) into loving him. We aren't far away from the days we people were mad we took him over AJB and DK (both beasts in their own respects), saying he's injury prone, and over weight.

Originally posted by All_Knowing:
For real. I think with how great he's been running the ball we are not appreciating the fact we have a 1400 yard receiver again. Imagine saying that before the season. Just very glad the fan base has shifted (rightfully so) into loving him. We aren't far away from the days we people were mad we took him over AJB and DK (both beasts in their own respects), saying he's injury prone, and over weight.

Overweight?

That is a typical build down south. A thick muscular lower body inherited typIcally from one's mother. That's where his power comes from

He is a football player. Not a Calvin Klein model!
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Deebo knows?

Dont jinx it. We all know what happened to Bo....
  • Silky
  • Veteran
We need Deebo in one of these ASAP and just wake him up Sunday
Go Deebo! Have another big game this weekend!
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by random49er:

lol

Lol but is anyone else aside from me terrified of Deebo's contract situation?

I mean if he's truly a unicorn and you can't name another player in the league like him,....can he not ask to be the highest paid WR in the league? I'm simply thinking the way an agent would think.
[ Edited by random49er on Jan 11, 2022 at 7:01 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone