There are 274 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by evil:

Lmao I saw this s**t on Twitter. So many Rams fans were triggered. Some weenie boy Rams fan really called Deebo, "Deeb***h."

Ramsey made a business decision with the half-hearted tackle. There isn't a CB alive that wants to square up Deebo.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 4, 2022 at 12:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

I'd normally say just leave well enough alone, but Ramsey talks a TON of s**t

talk s**t, get hit. ramsey talks a ton of s**t so he has to expect this.

as for deebo, this is why you don't trade a known quantity unless things have really gotten to a point of no return. you draft players in the hopes that one day you will have to pay them a lot of money because they're so good. You think the titans are happy about trading AJ Brown right now? Has the guy they drafted in his place even seen the field much? He was allegedly a "deebo" clone. It's one thing to have a similar skill set in college but there just aren't any other deebos out there. I've seen several teams try to run a deebo style deal and it never works out. The closest to it would be the guy in Atlanta patterson but even he is quite a bit different overall.

Thank god our coaches/management kept their cool and let things play out.
Originally posted by frenchmov:

as for deebo, this is why you don't trade a known quantity unless things have really gotten to a point of no return. you draft players in the hopes that one day you will have to pay them a lot of money because they're so good. You think the titans are happy about trading AJ Brown right now? Has the guy they drafted in his place even seen the field much? He was allegedly a "deebo" clone. It's one thing to have a similar skill set in college but there just aren't any other deebos out there. I've seen several teams try to run a deebo style deal and it never works out. The closest to it would be the guy in Atlanta patterson but even he is quite a bit different overall.

Facts.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
The great one after Deebo's long TD.

That needs to be an official seal of approval.

Originally posted by boast:

THAT is f**king badass!
Originally posted by Heroism:

Facts.

Originally posted by Heroism:

Facts.

Agree with everything
Originally posted by boast:

THAT is f**king badass!

I second that, f**king badass.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

I'd normally say just leave well enough alone, but Ramsey talks a TON of s**t

LMAO, love it.

Originally posted by SoCold:

sippin on Deebo juice. laid back.

What's he drinking? Is it whisky or bourbon? Can you get that at the game? A dark brown liquid in that shape of glass. Any guesses? Just wondered.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

What's he drinking? Is it whisky or bourbon? Can you get that at the game? A dark brown liquid in that shape of glass. Any guesses? Just wondered.

It's Jerry Rice he can get blood of a baby triceratops at 49er games.
Love the way Deebo plays! Need the ball to Aiyuk, Deebo & Kittle as much as possible

you can get any libation at a game..
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

It's Jerry Rice he can get blood of a baby triceratops at 49er games.

I was gonna say it's the GOAT, he can get whatever the f**k he wants, he's Jerry Rice.
Share 49ersWebzone