• Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Deebo:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

I like this kinda party

Deebo get out of the thread and onto the practice field where you belong

I don't think that's him. He's too young to know how to embed youtube videos into this site
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Pay the man

Sooo with Mack retiring, Deebo extension imminent?
this guy still on our roster?
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

No, we traded him back in May but the news got buried by the stories about some bozo on ESPN saying Trey doesn't have "it".
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Jun 2, 2022 at 3:41 PM ]
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:

We need a certain player making $25M off the roster first.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:

We need a certain player making $25M off the roster first.

Not sure that's the reason he's yet to extended. I'm sure he made It clear awhile back that he's not Interested In negotiations right now.

The niners had to wait after June 1st for Mack to retire to maximize the savings, money they are using to sign the draft class.
If they want to extend Deebo and sign any FA, they need to get rid of the players who are eating cap space and should be gone. Those are Jimmy and Dee.
Move on from those two and invest the newly aquired capital.
A Deebo deal could be structured the same way as Warner, with tasty guarantees but no significant increase his last year of the rookie deal.
In an ideal situation after Deebo gets extended Aiyuk produces a great third season. By the time you must pay Aiyuk potentially you can either keep both, or trade away Deebo. WR are getting gross overpaid these days as if it was such an important position.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Originally posted by NCommand:
So much drama with all these soft players. Hope it ends soon so we can collectively watch them fold again when it matters most. Usually when up two scores.

Deebo is one of the last players in the NFL I'd describe as "soft", at least on the football field.

Haha,...the toughest guys, bar none, are behind computer screens constantly talking sh**. Let's not argue this.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

No, we traded him back in May but the news got buried by the stories about some bozo on ESPN saying Trey doesn't have "it".

lol
Originally posted by richterkbelmont:
The niners had to wait after June 1st for Mack to retire to maximize the savings, money they are using to sign the draft class.
If they want to extend Deebo and sign any FA, they need to get rid of the players who are eating cap space and should be gone. Those are Jimmy and Dee.
Move on from those two and invest the newly aquired capital.
A Deebo deal could be structured the same way as Warner, with tasty guarantees but no significant increase his last year of the rookie deal.
In an ideal situation after Deebo gets extended Aiyuk produces a great third season. By the time you must pay Aiyuk potentially you can either keep both, or trade away Deebo. WR are getting gross overpaid these days as if it was such an important position.

WR getting paid as if they're Jerry Rice.
This soft cat doesn't want to be here for our soft practices? Bummer.
Share 49ersWebzone