There are 151 users in the forums

Deebo Samuel-WR-South Carolina

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He's a very intriguing prospect...has great footwork and is a good route-runner. Is a YAC machine with some good hands.

He dealt with poor QB play and some injuries.

Is looking great at SB

Shanny watching him today like

• kaynj
  • Veteran
Sign me up for the Deebo pick right now. Kyle and Lynch need to draft this dude. Reminds me of a young Boldin with more speed.
  • kaynj
  • Veteran
Deebo Deebo Deebo!!!
[ Edited by kaynj on Jan 22, 2019 at 9:36 PM ]
Deebo and Doss was the best today imo. Isabella did too much unnecessary dancing for my liking
?t=214

Kept thinking of this

Originally posted by Heroism:
Shanny watching him today like

For real
Footwork reminds me of Dante Petits.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Deebo and Doss was the best today imo. Isabella did too much unnecessary dancing for my liking

agreed. Don't get me wrong though, Isabella is right behind Deebo in terms of the best footwork at the SB.
Originally posted by Dman11:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

agreed. Don't get me wrong though, Isabella is right behind Deebo in terms of the best footwork at the SB.

Oh yeah man I was just talking about the practice. Love Isabella and think he would kill it in our offense. Maybe he was just overemphasizing his footwork skills
I could see this kid end up being a surprise 1st round pick, kinda like the kid from Maryland last year the panthers took..
Share 49ersWebzone