LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

Ted Robinson Contract is up! Papa?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So teddy football aka ted Robinson's contract is up would u guys prefer we let him walk and sign Greg papa? I would he's solid and a HOF broadcaster maybe him and Jeff Garcia I hate hate hate mr ferrr sureee...(Tim Ryan) dudes a shill 🙏for Papa!! Touchdown 49ers
No keep Robinson - papa is raiders blood
I liked Papa and used to wish he was our announcer when he was with the Raiders but he's kind of tough to watch on the post game show now. I'm not sure I could handle him all year. I have to agree with Mertons point ^ about raiders blood.
I would like the combo of Greg Papa and Tom Tolbert
Papa is better than Robinson. But it would be so weird hearing him call our games even though he knows a lot about this team clearly after listening to him on 95.7.

Any other candidates people know about?
Robinson is a tennis and Olympic guy dudes garbage in football I mean I wish we could get starkey back but it's not happening... give me papa all day
Who cares
Frank Gore
Eric Davis so he can homer-yell over iconic, historical Niner moments on the radio call.....AGAIN
  • dj43
Robinson is a very knowledgeable guy. He studies the game and the players. I much prefer him over any scrap that fell from the Raiders table.

Greg Papa, seriously? Hes a Raiders announcers. Robinson is far superior.

"Touchdownnnnnn NINERRRRRRS!"

FOH.
Originally posted by hummbabybear_1:

lol Tom Tolbert knows nothing about football. How would he be the color guy...
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by hummbabybear_1:

lol Tom Tolbert knows nothing about football. How would he be the color guy...

he can do it. the current guy knows nothing either and he played football.
Originally posted by dj43:
Robinson is a very knowledgeable guy. He studies the game and the players. I much prefer him over any scrap that fell from the Raiders table.

I agree with tha knowledgeable and studies part but he like to kick us hard when we're down so he can kick rocks ...
Originally posted by Broseph6:
Robinson is a tennis and Olympic guy dudes garbage in football I mean I wish we could get starkey back but it's not happening... give me papa all day

How is he garbage?
Share 49ersWebzone