LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Jalen Hurd-IR-Baylor is waived

Jalen Hurd was a 5star RB recruit. He's nothin like Joe Williams. He's a legit WR now, that's the type Odenkirk he put in to get drafted as a wr. I think he's gonna be fine.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
Hurd looks impressive as did Samuel in the drills... Pettis looks really good... Jimmy might be a good Late round QB steal.. How sweet if ur teams QB won your fantasy leagues like a KC fan with Mahomes... Pipe dream

DRILLS??

DID YOU SAY DRILLS???
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
I fear this is another Joe Williams type pick
Your fears are unfounded bro. If Jalen Hurd fails (I don't think he will) it will be in an entirely different manner than Joe Williams. Shanahan sees something in Hurd that he can work with. At this point, despite his failures, I can't fathom the logic behind not having the utmost trust in Shanahan. He and the staff will bring out the best in Hurd, whom I give the benefit of the doubt has more heart for football than Williams.

Williams was talented, but lacked motivation. Hurd is both talented and is so motivated that he risked everything to make sure he could keep playing the game he loves for a long time. I see no comparisons between the two.
2 fights already

He is feisty
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
2 fights already

He is feisty
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Good. This team is soft.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Good. This team is soft.

I wish he fought Witherspoon instead
Apparently he was upset about not getting any mentions in yesterday's practice recaps. He'll get mentioned today
Originally posted by Sunshine:
Apparently he was upset about not getting any mentions in yesterday's practice recaps. He'll get mentioned today

2 fights already

He is feisty

Finally got a Boldin in here. Let's be honest. Dontae Johnson and Antone Exum should be punched. They suck and shouldn't be here.

Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
I fear this is another Joe Williams type pick

Wtf
Shanahan basically said if you're too stupid to keep yourself from throwing punches you aren't going to be on this team
Originally posted by Niners99:
Shanahan basically said if you're too stupid to keep yourself from throwing punches you aren't going to be on this team

Nah, he literally drafted the two toughest WR's, dogs, of the draft. He wants that...just controlled rage. He'll learn.
Originally posted by NCommand:
2 fights already

He is feisty

Finally got a Boldin in here. Let's be honest. Dontae Johnson and Antone Exum should be punched. They suck and shouldn't be here.

Exum was our best safety last year imo
Originally posted by NCommand:

Okay, this made be lol.
Share 49ersWebzone