LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Jalen Hurd-IR-Baylor is waived

Just read he's a projected 3rd rounder but he's so out of the mould he could have gone later, but could be a beast. Maybe he plays TE,WR,RB. This is a KS pick for sure because he can scheme him. Why else would we go WR/WR
They're really sticking to their guns and selecting BPA on their board regardless of position. Wish we went with a different position, but I'm cool with it. Lehhss Gooo Niners!! No more excuses now.
WRs

Pettis
Samuel
Mathews
Taylor
Goodwin
Hurd
I'M OVER LYNCH AND SHANAHAN DRAFTING THE SAME PROTOTYPE OF RECEIVERS... oh wait...
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Like I said started over kamara at rb
so does Kyle like this guy because he lined up as a running back? LOL...jk
Need highlights in here. Finally a tall WR.
There's your big WR
Would have definitely preferred Butler out of Iowa St
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I think the idea is he can do anything and help Kittle. He is basically a TE with massive agility. I think they'll do crazy s**t with him and I can see him being a cover nightmare over the middle.

Here we go again in the 3rd round trying to be cute.

If you wanted a TE take FN Sternberger.

A draft crush... This guy bet on himself when he likely could of been drafted as a Tenn RB to go be a WR at Baylor. He is just scratching the surface as a receiver but has sticky hands, can high point the ball and obviously RAC.

Bourne's days are numbered.
Size Queens rejoice!!!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Would have definitely preferred Butler out of Iowa St

Hurd has the better set of hands tbph.
I hope I'm wrong about this pick but damnit...feels like we left starters on the board for a project.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I think the idea is he can do anything and help Kittle. He is basically a TE with massive agility. I think they'll do crazy s**t with him and I can see him being a cover nightmare over the middle.

Here we go again in the 3rd round trying to be cute.

If you wanted a TE take FN Sternberger.

I don't know him at all to judge. But everyone is saying we could have gotten him in the 4th so that's the problem for me. They could be reading around and getting more picks etc.
Share 49ersWebzone