There are 345 users in the forums

Jalen Hurd-IR-Baylor is waived

Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Wish our WR wore more 80's numbers

Why?

I too wishes that our WRs stick w/the 80s!!

It's more fun and organize... looks tougher too!!

Yeah, I'm a bit old school on this. I wish WR's use 80's numbers. I thought I was the only one who thought that though. I'd be for the NFL mandating it too.

I like the way the 80-89 numbers look but mandating that would be odd. lol I don't mind them wearing numbers outside of the 80s. I think the number 10,11,17,18 look really good on WRs.
Originally posted by tankle104:

Why?

Yeah, I'm a bit old school on this. I wish WR's use 80's numbers. I thought I was the only one who thought that though. I'd be for the NFL mandating it too.

I like the way the 80-89 numbers look but mandating that would be odd. lol I don't mind them wearing numbers outside of the 80s. I think the number 10,11,17,18 look really good on WRs.

Why would it be odd? The league already mandates every other position. FB, LB, DB, K/P, and QB can only have certain numbers. TE's can only have 80's and 40's number. Mandating WR's have only 80's number won't be odd at all. WR's wearing number in the teens looks too much like high school and collage. I've never liked it. While Keesean Johnson didn't start it he did bring it back. WR's been doing it every since.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Aug 10, 2020 at 8:27 AM ]
Will. Not. Fap.

[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 10, 2020 at 12:43 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
CYBORG's gotta play 1st..
CYBORG's gotta play 1st..

Derp
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by JimmyWhy:
Rocking #14

The replies to that tweet on Twitter are so dumb.

Like this one lol?

He then goes on to compare him to Pettis...da f**k this dude talking about?

Everyone on the team got their photo's taken.

lol was just gonna post that tweet and saw you did it already.

I thought dude was just joking around but then he made the Pettis comparison and showed he was full blown moron. I hope it's nobody on this site but regardless...that's an awful take.

How in the fuking hell is that a distraction lol? Is Richard Sherman's hair a distraction too?

Yeah I have no idea where he was going with that comment pretty stupid imo
Rocking #14

Like this one lol?

I thought dude was just joking around but then he made the Pettis comparison and showed he was full blown moron. I hope it's nobody on this site but regardless...that's an awful take.

How in the fuking hell is that a distraction lol? Is Richard Sherman's hair a distraction too?

pettis comparison? was that NC?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran

Why?

Why would it be odd? The league already mandates every other position. FB, LB, DB, K/P, and QB can only have certain numbers. TE's can only have 80's and 40's number. Mandating WR's have only 80's number won't be odd at all. WR's wearing number in the teens looks too much like high school and collage. I've never liked it. While Keesean Johnson didn't start it he did bring it back. WR's been doing it every since.

under Rozelle, the rule was that a WR can ONLY wear the 10 thru 19 IF and only IF all 80s are no longer available..
  • Jiks
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Rocking #14

Like this one lol?

pettis comparison? was that NC?

Lol my initial thoughts
Getting pictures taken is a distraction. Make all teams stop, no one should know what the players look like.

Why?

under Rozelle, the rule was that a WR can ONLY wear the 10 thru 19 IF and only IF all 80s are no longer available..

I like that rule. WR's should only wear 80's numbers.

Why?

What are you guys in your 60's lol?? Teen numbers is a good look on wrs.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

nah

reminds me of scrubs who only play in preseason
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

nah

reminds me of scrubs who only play in preseason

You too old school, Julio Jones definitely not a scrub and the 11 looks good better than a boxy 88

Why?

I'm nowhere near 60. It's a matter of opinion. That's all.
Share 49ersWebzone