I posted that originally. No bueno.

Have faith...cautious cautious faith.
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by okdkid:
Dude still not healthy.

Why is anybody counting on this guy?

Holy s**t, that's not good.
Webzone moonbeams.
Haha the classic 49er doom and gloom posts saying Hurd is washed up and done. not a surprise from this whiny fanbase that are always negative on the niners. Hurd is ready and will hopefully be a beast next season. Hurd samuels Bourne and kittle are dawgs. I can't wait for this guy to prove all
The haters and doubters wrong. GO NINERS!
Originally posted by rto66:
Haha the classic 49er doom and gloom posts saying Hurd is washed up and done. not a surprise from this whiny fanbase that are always negative on the niners. Hurd is ready and will hopefully be a beast next season. Hurd samuels Bourne and kittle are dawgs. I can't wait for this guy to prove all

Omfg your back again..
How many times a dude needs to get banned before they stay away for good...
[ Edited by Jeepzilla on Feb 25, 2020 at 6:11 PM ]
Dude broke his back in july and still hasnt been cleared.

"Doubters and haters." Lol.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Feb 25, 2020 at 6:23 PM ]
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
They are really hiding how significant his back injury is

Just like Taylor they must of misdiagnosed it
Originally posted by FaTaL:
They are really hiding how significant his back injury is

Just like Taylor they must of misdiagnosed it

Once again another niner player who suffered an injury just like many other great players have suffered through gets called fragile washed up and done. It's a joke that so many niner fans believe this rhetoric. It's really ridiculous. Hurd will play next season and hopefully ball out but nope according to niner fans his career is over and lynch shanahan are idiots for turning this organization from a dumpster fire into a Super Bowl contender
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

Omfg your back again..
How many times a dude needs to get banned before they stay away for good...

I'm simply a niner fan displaying displeasure on our fanbase for constantly criticizing shanahan lynch and our players when we're Super Bowl contenders and no longer a dumpster fire
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

Ummmm the offseason hasn't officially began and lynch shanahan said he would be cleared which is cleared. But thanks for being negative because it's not a surprise from this whiny fanbase

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

Ummmm the offseason hasn't officially began and lynch shanahan said he would be cleared which is cleared. But thanks for being negative because it's not a surprise from this whiny fanbase

What do you think of Maiocco? Is he whiny and a hater, too?
I don't think he's playing this upcoming season. They're totaly trying to save face right now.
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Dude still not healthy.

Why is anybody counting on this guy?

Holy s**t, that's not good.

q pereza este equipo!
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
I don't think he's playing this upcoming season. They're totaly trying to save face right now.

Whenever lynch and shanahan provide a medical update everybody's all's them a liar. It's so sad. Hurd will hopefully be medically cleared and ready to go next season but it's so sad that our gm and coach that turned this organization into a super bowl contender are called liars.
Whenever lynch and shanahan provide a medical update everybody's all's them a liar. It's so sad. Hurd will hopefully be medically cleared and ready to go next season but it's so sad that our gm and coach that turned this organization into a super bowl contender are called liars.

Well if the team didn't have a history of misdiagnosing and being overly optimistic on return dates then there would be more trust from fans on these issues. The timetables given for Hurd and Taylor are examples.
Share 49ersWebzone