LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

Jalen Hurd-IR-Baylor is waived

• Koldo
  • Veteran
He's reaching Marcus Lattimore's legend status.
  • thl408
I think his cheering from the sideline will be a big factor in today's game. Hopefully he knows to cheer loudly only when the 49ers are on defense.
  • thl408
Oops I thought I was in the Pettis thread. Oh well still applies.
Ahhh niner talk, even on our championship weekend you still have time for unnecessary hate for young injured players
I have my hopes for him too but this kind of reminds me of a player that wasn't well known in college but absolutely lit up the combine. Wish I could remember his name. He had all the measurables, size speed and height. He was picked in the first or second round as a RB/receiver. Never could translate everything to the field and had a nothing career.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I have my hopes for him too but this kind of reminds me of a player that wasn't well known in college but absolutely lit up the combine. Wish I could remember his name. He had all the measurables, size speed and height. He was picked in the first or second round as a RB/receiver. Never could translate everything to the field and had a nothing career.

Darrius Heyward-Bey? He ran a 4.3 and was taken much higher than expected by who else (the raiders)

I remember a German WR Moritz Bohringer that made a buzz due to his measurables. 6'5, 240 4.4 40

He's never caught a pass in the NFL.
Originally posted by thl408:

Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Darrius Heyward-Bey? He ran a 4.3 and was taken much higher than expected by who else (the raiders)

I remember a German WR Moritz Bohringer that made a buzz due to his measurables. 6'5, 240 4.4 40

He's never caught a pass in the NFL.

The guy's name was Matt Jones. He was a QB at Arkansas. He was 6'6'' and 242 lbs. Ran a 4.37 40 and had a 39 inch vertical with 10'9" broad jump. He got drafted in the 1st round in 2005 by the Jags and was used as a wide receiver. With that size and speed combo he looked unstoppable but he only lasted 4 years. Had a total of 2100 yards in 54 games.

• Kyzen
I think his cheering from the sideline will be a big factor in today's game. Hopefully he knows to cheer loudly only when the 49ers are on defense.

Mean and uncalled for. Feelings have been hurt now. #neverforgetThlsmeanness

I know that He is Hurt but it is weird that He is never with The team.

Guys like Damontre Moore is cheering from The sidelines every game and só are other guys from PSquad and IR.
What was his injury again? Broken back or something? He probably still feels like s**t.
So I guess he's the savior now or something.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
So I guess he's the savior now or something.

He looks like a monster. If he is the real deal our O will be unstoppable. He is that huge, fast un guardable, second faster Kittle coming off the line or even backfield. In those couple of preseason games/catches it was impressive.
Cant wait to see this guy play. Hopefully he heals up fine
Share 49ersWebzone