LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Jalen Hurd-IR-Baylor is waived

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by NCommand:
TO is definitely my early comp. Not just the size, speed, strength and elusiveness in the open field, but the drive and mentality. Every ball is his and every catch is going for a TD.

Hopefully he isn't a self centered, locker room cancer inducing prick like TO was.

For real.
Don't see the T.O. comp

Hurd looks promising though
TO is definitely my early comp. Not just the size, speed, strength and elusiveness in the open field, but the drive and mentality. Every ball is his and every catch is going for a TD.

Hopefully he isn't a self centered, locker room cancer inducing prick like TO was.

ive watched his interviews and how he interacts with the coaching staff...i think he is a very stand up kid from what ive seen.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

ive watched his interviews and how he interacts with the coaching staff...i think he is a very stand up kid from what ive seen.

Not saying Hurd is by any means but TO was extremely humble before being a star.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Don't see the T.O. comp

Hurd looks promising though

Yeah, its a bit early for that. He is promising though. Like that he's tough. Moves really well for a 6'5 235 pound receiver. Also I dont think he's nearly as explosive as TO.
Not that it matters but do we know what his 40 time is actually supposed to be?
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:

As long as it's not faster than Aldon Smith's, who cares.

Originally posted by genus49:

I think he plays a little faster than Kittle, and kittle ran 4.52
He hasn't been good in catching contested balls in college. He needs significant improvement in this area, otherwise he is not the so call physical receiver.
Originally posted by littleken:
He hasn't been good in catching contested balls in college. He needs significant improvement in this area, otherwise he is not the so call physical receiver.

sarcasm ???? did you see the game???

Have CJ under throws the ball like he did to Deebo in the 1st preseason game. Wide open became a hand in your face contested catch.

Lol. You are made up story ass that huge joke and mock fun of us. Smh. You are trolling! You keep hate the 49ers.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Aug 15, 2019 at 12:50 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
Vernon still playing. Kam quit. Who the b***h now.

Lol. Good one.
Who is Adam Rank and why is he so f**king stupid?
Originally posted by Youngone:
Who is Adam Rank and why is he so f**king stupid?

I think it's this guy

Share 49ersWebzone