• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dmax:
I need to see hurd and deebo on the field at the same time

Can't wait.
Originally posted by dmax:
I need to see hurd and deebo on the field at the same time

They were.

In fact, that long catch along the sidelines from Deebo had Hurd lined up right next to him.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by thl408:

If you watch really closely, you'll see just a slight veteran-like push off too. It's subtle but effective. Not something I'd expect from him at this early stage.

But but but... Hes a raw route runner and he won't contribute this year.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Yeah, because of his injury, he got a late start. In fact, he said he's only been full go for a week. I can't wait to see how he's progressed after a few more weeks. He's going to snap a few Bronco DB's in half for sure.
BTW, that INT by BeatHard, Kyle tried to blame Hurd on that saying he needed to cross the DB's face. Anyone have that broken down? It looked like a late throw to the middle as Hurd was just coming into frame. Maybe he hesitated a tad or didn't run full speed to that spot?

If you watch really closely, you'll see just a slight veteran-like push off too. It's subtle but effective. Not something I'd expect from him at this early stage.

I know right?! Hahahaha. So glad we got this guy. Now this could actually be an upgrade on Taylor
BTW, that INT by BeatHard, Kyle tried to blame Hurd on that saying he needed to cross the DB's face. Anyone have that broken down? It looked like a late throw to the middle as Hurd was just coming into frame. Maybe he hesitated a tad or didn't run full speed to that spot?

Yeah, I got to watch that one again. It looked like initially that Beathard lead him way too much. I think it would have been a pick even if Hurd did a better job staying in front.

Yeah, I got to watch that one again. It looked like initially that Beathard lead him way too much. I think it would have been a pick even if Hurd did a better job staying in front.

That's what I thought but I only saw the close up of him flying in there at the time of the INT and not what lead up to that. But if you're going by the INT frame, there's no way he could have gotten in front of the DB to even knock it down.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think Hurd is a better version of the Delanie Walker role.

I do to. I even compare him to a cross between Vincent Jackson and Aaron Hernandez (yes I went there)

Yeah, Aaron Hernandez minus the murders.
Hurd murdered those people trying to tackle him.

So if we had Hurd in 2012 would've won the SB?!?
Damn, that's sweet. Real sweet. How many times we see us f**k that play up?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

If Kyle was our coordinator we wouldn't have needed him.
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

If Kyle was our coordinator we wouldn't have needed him.

Worst series of plays called and executed ever.
Share 49ersWebzone