LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 142 users in the forums

Jalen Hurd-IR-Baylor is waived

Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Okay I am a little confused. However, if he kicks someone off the team at WR, that means we are better. Goodbye Bourne.

I hope not, I hope it means goodbye Jordan Mathews.
Lol jesus.

Lets pick WRs now only cause kyle knows best.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Reminds me a of Delanie Walker

I was just wondering if they see him as a move TE like Walker
I felt like we needed more help on defense...guess Bosa is all we need
Hurd might be moved to TE. Despite he's not as fast as receiver, he moves well specially to block defenders and open space to the ball carriers which could mean a natural change.
This will be the biggest steal of the draft. Rams, Packers, and Raiders were all looking at this guy. Many thought he'd be the first off the board day 3, he's even drawn a few Jordy Nelson/Todd Gurley vibes with his playstyle. Dude could play RB or TE, it's scary to even imagine how Kyle is gonna use this guy. Matchup monsters.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lol jesus.

Well we can certainly roll out some crazy formations and keep defenses guessing lol he's an obvious red zone threat and will help ease pressure off Kittle up the middle etc.
At least they drafted a big guy. Receiving group needed an overhaul since it was terrible. No more kendrick bournes and goodwins.
Well Shanny's vision is becoming clearer... all our RBs are WRs and all our WRs are RBs. Think he's going to have fun drawing this up? Everybody can run after the catch and almost all of them have wiggle. This maximizes Jimmy G's ability to quickly find the open guy and get the ball out into space. Shanny will get props for changing the game...

It's going to be a fun team to watch.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I felt like we needed more help on defense...guess Bosa is all we need

I was thinking the same, the stat of 35 TDs to 2ints on D is pretty bad.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lol jesus.

Lol kyle clearly in charge.
Originally posted by MTninerfan:
https://fansided.com/2018/07/13/jalen-hurd-on-track-2019-nfl-combine-workout-warrior/

Hurd squatted more than 500 pounds, ran the 40-yard dash consistently in the 4.4-second range, posted a 40-inch vertical jump and ran 20-yard shuttles of 3.8 and 3.9 seconds. For some context, as cited by Hayes, the best vertical jump at this year's NFL Combine was 41.5 inches and the recent best at the combine in the 20-yard shuttle was 3.81.

Haha. 4.66 at his Baylor Pro Day. Propaganda article.
Tall WR about dam time
Originally posted by krizay:
What about Beathard? Moore?

The hit rate for players drafted in the first round is 57%

46% in the second

I don't know what the third round is but you get the point.
  • eman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tatayoyo:
He's visiting 49ers headquarter today:him and AJ Brown would be my combo for this draft!

Good call bro!! Loved how you almost called it
I'll settle for deebo and jalen Hurd!
Share 49ersWebzone