LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 160 users in the forums

Week 17 - 49ers @ Rams - Gameday Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
Originally posted by BOI49er:
When you are being jostled around by rough seas 1,000 miles offshore under triple reefed sails at zero dark thirty strapped in alone in the cockpit during the midnight to three watch listening to the Blues on the stereo, you know that the difference between Adventure and Ordeal is Attitude. But you know that in a few days you will be in the sunny, warm, calm British Virgin Islands, and you will have earned it. Not a week's vacation at Sandals after a pleasant ride on the silver bird, where you didn't earn it, but six months cruising the islands on your sail boat, made all the sweeter by the journey.

The Difference between Adventure and Ordeal is Attitude.
Im really impressed by that. Please don't tell me it was cut and pasted...

Cause you the man and that made my season.

Go niners!!!

Nope. I did it.
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Nope. I did it.

You I like.
[ Edited by Bitplayer on Dec 30, 2018 at 6:45 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Thats an EC SELLER exclusive
Dick move by Mcvay going for it on 4th down with 2 minutes left.

49ers va Rams will be the new Steelers vs Ravens hate type of rivalry
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
I am just glad this season is finally over, it's been a nightmare.
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
I don't think the cards go bosa anyway. They have a nice pass rush.

Yeah but now we have to go over this scenario for the entire off season. Such a tease, like Garrett was.

No. Because when you have a PR prospect as great as Bosa, you take him and deal with it. Most teams value having PR talent; we however, appear to think it's pointless and we don't need any.
Originally posted by Rascal:
I am just glad this season is finally over, it's been a nightmare.

But week 15 was the turning point remember? For this season, next season, and the franchise as a whole!!!!
Originally posted by GreekFreak:
No. Because when you have a PR prospect as great as Bosa, you take him and deal with it. Most teams value having PR talent; we however, appear to think it's pointless and we don't need any.

These last two offseasons were junk for edge rushers lmao

Garrett, Chubb and Mack were all out of our reach. The rest was garbage.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
These last two offseasons were junk for edge rushers lmao

Garrett, Chubb and Mack were all out of our reach. The rest was garbage.

Garrett we lost out on because of a week 14 (or 15?) win.

In terms of free agency, I worry that the new norm is top prospects will never hit the market. Or it'll be an insane bidding war (I feel Mack would have recieved $25M on open market), in which case our team will be incredibly hamstrung since we still have a weak secondary, need more oline, and no wrs. Otherwise its lesser known guys who are a gamble (and will still be expensive) or an older guy with maybe another season or two in the tank.
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Dick move by Mcvay going for it on 4th down with 2 minutes left.

49ers va Rams will be the new Steelers vs Ravens hate type of rivalry

They made him earn it, which makes it more special. Everybody knows Favre dropped and let Strahan set the record. Letting a guy have a record for free spoils it a little.

Exum disregarded the defensive play call and blitzed on that 4th down to get the stop for Kittle, and the Rams doubled him to prevent him from breaking it. Amazing throw by Mullens, and Kittle made the play. They earned every bit of it, and it was a team effort at the end, which is cool.

Share 49ersWebzone