There are 184 users in the forums

Week 17 - 49ers @ Rams - Gameday Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Everything 49ers/Rams here.
I just want this season to be over with so that we can move on to bigger and better things
Rams looking to secure a bye so we probably have no chance. No injuries and good effort would make me happy.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by goodthings19:
I just want this season to be over with so that we can move on to bigger and better things

Yeah, just one more game and we'll know where we're picking.
Rams have to win to secure bye.
I'm glad they need to win this game. Our team has been playing hard and you know they're going to get hyped for this game. I'll get hyped with them.

Let's compete lol
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Disappointed we don't get to see Pettis.

Only real thing to watch for is Kittle going for the TE yards record. He needs 100 yards to pass the current record BUT Kelce is 46 yards ahead of him right now. Record could be a moving target.
Welp it's been a very difficult season, one of the most frustrating ones I've watched considering what a lot of us were expecting out of this squad going into week 1. But it's just about over now. Finish this game without any major injuries that will linger into 2019 and secure a top 3 draft pick is all I ask for. I'm so sick of these injury plagued seasons, it's the 6th straight year we've had to deal with them but this is probably the worst.
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Dec 24, 2018 at 10:55 AM ]
Hopefully the Niners lose without much drama. They've already blown their shot at the #1 pick....please just end this miserable season without dropping any further down in the draft.
Rams getting worse the longer the season goes on, niner win

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Repeat of week 7
Originally posted by rathman4481:

Might want to check your facts.
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:

100% correct IF the Bears win @Minn. Both games start at same time.
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:

The Bears play at the same time so it would be smart for them to play as if they need to win.
Of course they need to play to win.

That wasn't what was stated tho.
Share 49ersWebzone