LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 234 users in the forums

Who is the Webzone's Most Valuable Poster (MVP) of 2018?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is the Webzone's Most Valuable Poster (MVP) of 2018?

• evil
  • Veteran
Please keep this civil. Attacks on posters can and will be warned, there is no need for that.

If you feel like someone on this list does not does not deserve to be there, please refrain from commenting on that and or criticizing said poster. Instead show love and support for your choice of MVP. If I left someone off of the list I am sorry.

Personally I would consider it a tie between thl and jonnydel and the Game Analysis and film breakdown thread is tops and their contributions to other threads are always pretty spot on.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
suswell
Originally posted by boast:
suswell

This
g380122, AKA The BeastWriter
  • mod
  • Veteran
Sus
wtf bro. I made the thread. End this one
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by sacniner:

he posted first tho

he posted first tho

Feel you, but we had an understanding from the Lot. That I was making it as i'm more impartial
  • evil
  • Veteran

he posted first tho

Feel you, but we had an understanding from the Lot. That I was making it as i'm more impartial

Your thread was not impartial though.
Originally posted by evil:
Please keep this civil. Attacks on posters can and will be warned, there is no need for that.

If you feel like someone on this list does not does not deserve to be there, please refrain from commenting on that and or criticizing said poster. Instead show love and support for your choice of MVP. If I left someone off of the list I am sorry.

Personally I would consider it a tie between thl and jonnydel and the Game Analysis and film breakdown thread is tops and their contributions to other threads are always pretty spot on.

Thl for me as well for this reason with an honourable mention to JGarf who dips in, I know jonnydel was emotionally destroyed by the loss of Jimmy, hopefully he'll be back.

Shout outs to the draft guys MadDog, OTC, Hero, AB & Phoenix as well.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Thl for me as well for this reason with an honourable mention to JGarf who dips in, I know jonnydel was emotionally destroyed by the loss of Jimmy, hopefully he'll be back.

Shout outs to the draft guys MadDog, OTC, Hero, AB & Phoenix as well.

You are no slouch yourself Mac. Your contributions are valuable and I enjoy reading your posts.
You are no slouch yourself Mac. Your contributions are valuable and I enjoy reading your posts.

Thanks, you too, happy holidays.
Lol. Sus. Hands down.
Einsatsumowrestler

Or something like that
Since the BeastWriter is not an option I went with Sus. Dude does so much of the heavy lifting in this forum keeping people straight with the honest takes.
Share 49ersWebzone