LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Special Teams Decisions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LVJay:
Gould and Mostert definitely coming back.

But Pinion has to go...

"His four-year tenure hangs in the balance. His 39.0-yard net average ranks 24th, and his 43.5-yard gross average is 30th."

His saving grace is he kicks off.

I'm sure there is someone in the college ranks who could do the same - only better.

Gould is Gold!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Gould and Mostert definitely coming back.

But Pinion has to go...

"His four-year tenure hangs in the balance. His 39.0-yard net average ranks 24th, and his 43.5-yard gross average is 30th."

His saving grace is he kicks off.

I'm sure there is someone in the college ranks who could do the same - only better.

Gould is Gold!

Jake Bailey ... https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/191965-jake-bailey-p-stanford/search=LVJay
If anything the coach should be gone. The guy hasn't developed anyone and is as conservative as it gets...zero trick plays. Nothing.
When was the last time the 49ers recovered an onside kick? He needs to go.
Trick plays for a team that can't tackle....or wasn't until the last several games....i can understand that ...i guess. But 24th and 30th? Nah, we need to do better, and ST coach needs to do same. He hasn't . We'll see how closely kyle is watching ST stats...but eyeball test should be good enough.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
All of the above!

Ship the ST coach to the Packers and send Pinion with him ASAP!!
looks like a special decision.
If you cut Pinion, dont expect Gould to come back. You think he wants to do kickoffs? Looking like Janakowski out there trying to make a tackle?
When was the last time a team traded a punter? (I know he is a FA)

Baalke actually traded Lee to Cleveland for a 7th the b*****d.
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Jan 31, 2019 at 7:50 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone