There are 214 users in the forums

Week 15 - Seahawks @ 49ers - Post Game Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Felt great to beat the Seahawks! With currently owning the 4th pick who are we looking at?

Hell yeah it felt good! We'd be looking at Allen, Ferrell, Greedy, Oliver, and Williams. All have as much potential as Bosa to be elite defenders!
[ Edited by btthepunk on Dec 17, 2018 at 10:36 AM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
How the hell

Embarrassing
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
It usually takes 3 years to judge a draft, the Webzone judges it 4 months before it even takes place

Its ok though....if we drafted Bosa he probably woulda flamed out or blew a knee out BUT now that we won't get him he's gonna average 15 sacks a year for a decade. And that 100% FACTS
[ Edited by Niners816 on Dec 17, 2018 at 10:36 AM ]
How the hell

Embarrassing

Yeah, I saw that yesterday and was Pathetic.
Originally posted by Niners816:
It usually takes 3 years to judge a draft, the Webzone judges it 4 months before it even takes place

Its ok though....if we drafted Bosa he probably woulda flamed out or blew a knee out BUT now that we won't get him he's gonna average 15 sacks a year for a decade. And that 100% FACTS

So true. And then the other crowd says, "We don't really need him anyways. There's like 30 amazing ER's in this draft and FA is littered with them. Pffft, he's injury prone and a quitter anyhow. I hope the Cards take him. "
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL. No. Esp. this team. This team is littered with 2nd, 3rd stingers and UDFA's and PS players. Most won't even be on this team next year or will be riding the pine. It's awesome for morale for about 24 hours and then you're game planning and preparing for the Bears. None of these players will be drawing from this win in 2019 saying in the huddle, "Hey... remember that week 15 win against Seattle in O.T. last year?! We've got this! Break."
well. alot of people clinged to the win thing last year to say. we are now back

So true. And then the other crowd says, "We don't really need him anyways. There's like 30 amazing ER's in this draft and FA is littered with them. Pffft, he's injury prone and a quitter anyhow. I hope the Cards take him. "

Both sides of this "debate" look to rationalize their feelings.

This is baloney. Bosa has a good shot at being an All-Pro level player in this league. I am sad that he probably won't be on this team.

Also, your insistence that yesterday's win will mean "nothing" to this team next year because "50%" of them will be gone is baloney. Yesterday's win broke a streak of dominance over us. That shouldn't be undervalued. Additionally, very few of the starters on yesterday's team won't at least be rotational contributors next year.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
How the hell

Embarrassing
I've probably been to 3 of them....

Just don't get it either.
Originally posted by Karma:

Both sides of this "debate" look to rationalize their feelings.

This is baloney. Bosa has a good shot at being an All-Pro level player in this league. I am sad that he probably won't be on this team.

Also, your insistence that yesterday's win will mean "nothing" to this team next year because "50%" of them will be gone is baloney. Yesterday's win broke a streak of dominance over us. That shouldn't be undervalued. Additionally, very few of the starters on yesterday's team won't at least be rotational contributors next year.

You're late to the party and all the previous points but
But the Cards would have still gotten the #1 pick if we had the same record right?

Originally posted by John_Candy:
But the Cards would have still gotten the #1 pick if we had the same record right?

no, we have a lower strength of schedule.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
no, we have a lower strength of schedule.

Thanks. I was wondering if that had changed based on the TB, NY, Was, and Atl games.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
100%. Everyone knows what you did yesterday means nothing tomorrow etc. Each season is different.

Unless you clinched the playoffs yesterday....which Seattle DIDN'T!
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
100%. Everyone knows what you did yesterday means nothing tomorrow etc. Each season is different.

Unless you clinched the playoffs yesterday....which Seattle DIDN'T!

Nice. F seahags. I was sick of them curb stomping us year in and year out!!! I'm glad we beat them. Screw their playoffs.
The most important thing that everyone is missing. This team is no longer afraid of Seattle. For the last four years you could see it in the players faces. Not since Shanahan showed up. You could see it building up last year now it is over. Never again will the niners be afraid of that team. All because of this MEANINGLESS game. Never again!
Share 49ersWebzone