LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Richard Hightower-Chicago Bears Special Teams Coach

Shop 49ers game tickets
So what happened on that play? I just someone getting bullrushed by 2 cardinals up the middle.
  • da209
  • Veteran
ST is ok. Never make any splash play tho. i'm sure we can upgrade taht unit
  • thl408
Why is a CB playing a blocking role (Dontae Johnson)? Shouldn't it be a someone with more meat? A backup TE or LB? There was some miscommunication on DJ and the long snapper when ARI ran a stunt on the blocked punt.
I sent this to Robbie Gould on Twitter and asked him if Hightower would consider trying this, lol.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 21, 2020 at 10:14 AM ]
I need evil to back this dude up. Haha.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I sent this to Robbie Gould on Twitter and asked him if Hightower would consider trying this, lol.

Love this!
Originally posted by NCommand:

Love this!

While some coaches are playing chess others are sitting and pretending not to be asleep in front of a checkers board.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Tackling surprises me - I thought we lacked in the area.

Is this right?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AceDuce49:

Is this right?

Surprising, huh?

Originally posted by mayo49:

Is this right?

Surprising, huh?

If these are true, yes My question is how do you get to 29th in passing yet rank 4th in receiving?
[ Edited by AceDuce49 on Oct 28, 2020 at 4:18 AM ]
If these are true, yes My question is how do you get to 29th in passing yet rank 4th in receiving?

PFF logic.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

Love this!

While some coaches are playing chess others are sitting and pretending not to be asleep in front of a checkers board.

Sadly, I never got a response from RG Looks like my efforts to indirectly infuse some creativity into our PR/KR schemes have fallen on deaf ears. I have tried and failed.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 28, 2020 at 6:02 AM ]
Sadly, I never got a response from RG Looks like my efforts to indirectly infuse some creativity into our PR/KR schemes have fallen on deaf ears. I have tried and failed.

He's probably taking credit for the idea in KS office right now.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

Love this!

I have failed countless times myself hoping to change the universe through the twitterverse.

But everytime I feel dejected, I remember the time the fan base came together to blast McGlinchey's poor play which lead to him having a career game and him admitting in the post game interview that we fueled him...and to keep it going!

Don't give up. Don't ever give up.
Share 49ersWebzone