There are 152 users in the forums

Week 14 - Broncos @ 49ers - Post Game Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Sob!!! Damn football gods better not F us with the Broncos losing Sanders today

Doesn't matter, I'm sure Keenum will be able to read a book back there and throw it to a guy from their practice squad just fine.
If we win this game i'm going to be really annoyed.

Could drop from #1 to #4.
S****y to hear about Sanders. Never want to see that.
The Broncos have a real shot at the playoffs with the Browns and Raiders coming up after us. Losing Harris, and now Sanders, has got to really hurt.
Revising my score prediction. Without Sanders and Harris, Niners may actually win this game if they stop Lindsay. I have a good/bad feeling we win now.

Niners 19, Broncos 16
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 5, 2018 at 12:09 PM ]
We should start Beathard in this game. Should lead to 10+ sacks by Denver and hopefully keep us from scoring enough to win.
  • Kolohe
Originally posted by genus49:
If we win this game i'm going to be really annoyed.

Could drop from #1 to #4.

If 49ers win this game Bosa will be a Raider and they could still end up with Just Herbert. All good in my book IMO, I'll take Josh Allen no doubt!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
If 49ers win this game Bosa will be a Raider and they could still end up with Just Herbert. All good in my book IMO, I'll take Josh Allen no doubt!!!

I live in Eugene and there is a strong feeling here that Herbert comes back for one more year. His brother will be playing there next year and he didn't really have a great year this season. Didn't even make 3rd team PAC-12. Oregon has a good incoming class and he may want to stay and try to go out with a major bowl win. Plus he's not hungry for money.
Some interesting takes in here how the broncos loose two key players and how they will suffer for it. But we were told that the injury loses this niners team has suffered should not have effected this season. Interesting
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Motherf**ker, all of a sudden this changes things. This is a 50/50 game now.

We still lose lol
A couple of injuries vs a bunch of 3rd stringers and practice squad dudes. Broncos win.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Motherf**ker, all of a sudden this changes things. This is a 50/50 game now.

Yep and I had Sanders on my fantasy team. This is a double slap...
This game really scares me because Mullens is capable of hurting a below average Broncos secondary. This is the last game I believe the 49ers have a chance of winning that's left on the schedule.

We need the #1 pick for ultimate leverage.
LMAO. This changes nothing except put MORE onus on Chubb and Miller to break Mullens in half.

Broncos 27 - 13
Share 49erswebzone