There are 125 users in the forums

Week 14 - Broncos @ 49ers - Post Game Thread

26 to 3 broncos
Originally posted by FL9er:
Gonna be a rough game for Staley & McGlinchey. Denver will be without Chris Harris and their defense isn't good anymore.

Denver should still win even with 150 yds from Case freakin Keenum.

?????
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
I can see us winning this game. (Maybe )

Your going to jinx it.

hard to jinx this team. We already are cursed lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I can see us winning this game. (Maybe )

Your going to jinx it.

hard to jinx this team. We already are cursed lol

True, but still - think positive.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Gonna be a rough game for Staley & McGlinchey. Denver will be without Chris Harris and their defense isn't good anymore.

?????
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Germans? Forget, he's rolling.
Originally posted by ltrain:

?????
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Germans? Forget, he's rolling.

i just dont get what he's talking about. he said it's going to be a rough game for our Oline, but then says Denver's defense isn't good anymore. wouldn't that make it easier for our oline? lol
I feel bad for Nick Mullens. Guys gonna get wasted by Chubb and Miller.
May the Tank be with you
Anyone feel like this is a trap game for the Broncos?
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

?????

i just dont get what he's talking about. he said it's going to be a rough game for our Oline, but then says Denver's defense isn't good anymore. wouldn't that make it easier for our oline? lol

Bottom half of the league in most defensive categories. The only thing they're good at is sacking the QB. But it won't matter against the 49ers 3rd and 4th stringers. They don't have the talent to exploit.

Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Anyone feel like this is a trap game for the Broncos?

Tough to say. They're on a roll with that three game winning streak. They've got the Browns and Raiders next. Boom, playoff contention if they beat us. Then the Chargers, who they just beat, at home. Can they keep that roll going? I don't know if that offense can stand the strain.
Lose a close game with no injuries and promising results from players we can actually build around. Multiply that by 4 for the rest of the year.

?????

Bottom half of the league in most defensive categories. The only thing they're good at is sacking the QB. But it won't matter against the 49ers 3rd and 4th stringers. They don't have the talent to exploit.

Tied 5th sacks
Tied 5th ints
Tied 9th fumbles recovered

That's with games against the Steelers, Chargers, and Rams, plus two against the Chiefs.
Losing Harris is going to hurt though.
[ Edited by RTFirefly on Dec 4, 2018 at 9:44 AM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Lose a close game with no injuries and promising results from players we can actually build around. Multiply that by 4 for the rest of the year.

Never understood this line of thinking. A loss is a loss whether it's by 1 or 30. Close losses give a sense of false hope. Bad talentless teams usually get blown out. That's just the way it is.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:

Never understood this line of thinking. A loss is a loss whether it's by 1 or 30. Close losses give a sense of false hope. Bad talentless teams usually get blown out. That's just the way it is.
lose a close game . lol.. sad our season is back to being measured in moral victories
Share 49erswebzone