There are 192 users in the forums

Player most likely to rebound from sophomore slump

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Player most likely to rebound from sophomore slump

Realistically? None.
I hope it's Saleh.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I hope it's Saleh.

If he's brought back a third year, it's time to officially press the panic button on Shanalynch.
What the hell is this sophomore slump b******t? This is just something Shanahan is spinning to try and make excuses for the fact that every single rookie from last year regressed.

The former real HC we had argued that players make their biggest leap from year 1 to year 2; not the opposite. How the hell does a second year man get worse than his first year playing in the pros.

If I had to pick, I say Colbert. Thomas is a career backup, Taylor's back will have him out of the league soon, and Witherspoon is just plain bad.
Originally posted by Gemini10:
I hope it's Saleh.

If he's brought back a third year, it's time to officially press the panic button on Shanalynch.

Might as well start pressing
I voted Thomas cuz...you know why lol.

But really I think adding a proper Leo will let him concentrate on where he's comfortable and I think he'll work hard to get better. Plus....he can only improve right?
I hope they all do. Money would be put on Taylor.
Solly's had an NFL slump
Wishful thinking, but seeing Solly rebound would be nice. Hopefully with a new DC we get to see it.
Solly. Will have had time to heal from his grief and find motivation to honor his sister's memory through his play.

Reuben Foster
I hope it's Saleh.

saleh's never had a good season to begin with so that doesn't apply
Originally posted by Gemini10:
I hope it's Saleh.

he will be brought back a 3rd year. if he and his defense doesnt show improvement after a 3rd year, get him out of here
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
How is Solomon Thomas having a "sophomore slump"? He sucked last year too. At least give him credit for not having a drop in production.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VegasNiner:
Solly's had an NFL slump

he did not show he deserved to be picked number one last year.
Share 49ersWebzone