There are 254 users in the forums

Week 13 - 49ers @ Seahawks - Game Day Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Never mind Bosa, always play to win. Beat Seattle.

This isn't some irrelevant scrub team we're playing. If we get lucky and beat the Seahawks once (or even twice), it's absolutely worth the forfeiture of a top draft pick.

Now sweeping the Rams in 2016 wasn't ideal. The first win was great.......keep you from going 0-16. Last game was meaningless win.

IMO, I still wanted the Niners to beat the Seahawks the week before in 2016........that's how much I hate that team.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

This isn't some irrelevant scrub team we're playing. If we get lucky and beat the Seahawks once (or even twice), it's absolutely worth the forfeiture of a top draft pick.

Now sweeping the Rams in 2016 wasn't ideal. The first win was great.......keep you from going 0-16. Last game was meaningless win.

IMO, I still wanted the Niners to beat the Seahawks the week before in 2016........that's how much I hate that team.
This.

And also this team needs a winning attitude. Can't win without some great players, but NOW is the time for each player that is here to install that attitude. We see it in spurts but not consistently.

If we only had Ronnie Lott II out there.
Goodness this will be ugly up in Seattle
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

This.

And also this team needs a winning attitude. Can't win without some great players, but NOW is the time for each player that is here to install that attitude. We see it in spurts but not consistently.

If we only had Ronnie Lott II out there.

Always been my philosophy. A winning culture is more important than draft picks who may or may not end up being good 2 or 3 years down the road.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
My level of care for this game couldn't be lower. My only hope is that Sherman gets one INT.

11/29 8:20 ET New Orleans -7 At Dallas 53

12/2 1:00 ET Indianapolis -3.5 At Jacksonville 48
12/2 1:00 ET Carolina -3.5 At Tampa Bay 56.5
12/2 1:00 ET Baltimore -2.5 At Atlanta 49
12/2 1:00 ET At Houston -4.5 Cleveland 45
12/2 1:00 ET At Miami -5 Buffalo 40.5
12/2 1:00 ET Chicago -4.5 At NY Giants 45
12/2 1:00 ET Denver -3.5 At Cincinnati 42
12/2 1:00 ET LA Rams -10 At Detroit 54.5
12/2 1:00 ET At Green Bay -14 Arizona 45
?12/2 4:05 ET Kansas City -15 At Oakland 55.5
12/2 4:05 ET At Tennessee -9.5 NY Jets 40.5
12/2 4:25 ET At New England -6 Minnesota 48.5
12/2 4:25 ET At Seattle -10 San Francisco 46
?12/2 8:20 ET At Pittsburgh -3.5 LA Chargers 51.5
?12/3 8:15 ET At Philadelphia -6.5 Washington 44

The only good thing about this game is that, mercifully, the NFL flexed it out of Sunday night so the humiliation won't be national

Looks like Oak and AZ have guaranteed losses too
Originally posted by susweel:
Lol Sherman talking s**t on Wilson they gonna run up the score on us.

what did he say?

*edit

nvm just saw. damn LOL. so this is what it's like to have a s**t-talking Sherman on your side
[ Edited by defenderDX on Nov 30, 2018 at 8:38 AM ]
The 49ers have hit rock bottom, the team has become so bad each week is now a "no win" situation.
They win they ruin their draft position, they lose the regime continues to look bad. Sucks.
[ Edited by GMniner805 on Nov 30, 2018 at 9:57 AM ]
Originally posted by GMniner805:
The 49ers have hit rock bottom, the team has become so bad each week is now a "no win" situation.
They win they ruin their draft position, they lose the regime continues to look bad. Sucks.
Don't worry about winning with the QB1, RB1, WR1 and WR2 not playing.

Remember Sucks for Luck... Must do the right thing --just tank.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Kyle gonna have fun calling triple reverses from his own 10 yard line and then talking about how we lost due to execution. Book it.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Kyle gonna have fun calling triple reverses from his own 10 yard line and then talking about how we lost due to execution. Book it.

Let BDN throw all game and let nature run its course.
  • thl408
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Let BDN throw all game and let nature run its course.

After that Bucs game, I think he's now NDN - Needle Dick Nick
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by wailers15:
Goodness this will be ugly up in Seattle

ugly early
Share 49ersWebzone