There are 228 users in the forums

Week 13 - 49ers @ Seahawks - Game Day Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
We gonna drop Bosa into coverage

Kickoff returner
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Dude, are you 12? Please point out anywhere in my statement where I said we shouldn't draft him! You clearly aren't reading my statements completely.

That's so cute lol. I guess I'm having trouble with your statements because of the massive rambling and wall of text.
Ok, but you still haven't pointed out where I stated that we shouldn't draft Bosa. My problem is with "fans" openly hoping this team loses in hopes of drafting one guy.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Dec 2, 2018 at 6:24 PM ]
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
We gonna drop Bosa into coverage
Knowing Saleh that would not be an out-of-bounds prediction.
Originally posted by Niners99:
How is Garoppolo an injury risk?

Playing in the NFL is an injury risk. Cutting on bad turf and tearing an ACL isn't being injury prone.

Dude tears his knee on a non contact play....poster argues how he is not injury prone.
Dude, are you 12? Please point out anywhere in my statement where I said we shouldn't draft him! You clearly aren't reading my statements completely.

That's so cute lol. I guess I'm having trouble with your statements because of the massive rambling and wall of text.
Ok, but you still haven't pointed out where I stated that we shouldn't draft Bosa. My problem is with "fans" openly hoping this team loses in hopes of drafting one guy.

I guess I fail to see where people are claiming that Bosa is going to fix everything. I'm down with starting with the best prospect in the draft.

I'm not hoping for losses but I'm indifferent either way. Losing can't be the best for team morale but it'll help us in the long run
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Playing in the NFL is an injury risk. Cutting on bad turf and tearing an ACL isn't being injury prone.

Dude tears his knee on a non contact play....poster argues how he is not injury prone.

Because he is not injury prone.

I guess I fail to see where people are claiming that Bosa is going to fix everything. I'm down with starting with the best prospect in the draft.

I'm not hoping for losses but I'm indifferent either way. Losing can't be the best for team morale but it'll help us in the long run
I never stated that either. Again, what I've been against is fans openly wishing the 49ers lose to get one player in the draft as if drafting that one guy fixes everything. There are so many issues with this team, so many reasons why this team is losing, far more than what drafting Nick Bosa would be projected to fix. For example, drafting Bosa isn't gonna make Shanny become a more complete head coach, or make him commit to running the ball when it's effective. Drafting Bosa isn't gonna make Saleh a better DC. Drafting Bosa isn't gonna make our WR get open, or make our brilliant HC understand that you can't win with a WR corp full of smallish, light-in-the-ass slot WR's that lack physicality, or make him understand that the ability to get open and speed are two different mutually exclusive abilities. Or . . . . .

I can go further, but I don't wanna ramble. Just may be too much for some to read.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Dec 2, 2018 at 7:13 PM ]
shoulder injury with the Pats don't count?

I never stated that either. Again, what I've been against is fans openly wishing the 49ers lose to get one player in the draft as if drafting that one guy fixes everything. There are so many issues with this team, so many reasons why this team is losing, far more than what drafting Nick Bosa would be projected to fix. For example, drafting Bosa isn't gonna make Shanny become a more complete head coach, or make him commit to running the ball when it's effective. Drafting Bosa isn't gonna make Saleh a better DC. Drafting Bosa isn't gonna make our WR get open, or make our brilliant HC understand that you can't win with a WR corp full of smallish, light-in-the-ass slot WR's that lack physicality, or make him understand that the ability to get open and speed are two different mutually exclusive abilities. Or . . . . .

I can go further, but I don't wanna ramble. Just may be too much for some to read.

You went way past rambling.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

👌

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

👌
He is injury prone like Pettis is a bust.

On bad turf.

You cant call every NFL player who gets hurt more than once "injury prone". Its football. Every play is injury roulette.
Originally posted by SFrush:

You went way past rambling.
Truly, things like twitter has contributed to the ADD and ADHD epidemics in America (as fake as they are). Thankfully as football coach and mentor I have not pandered to those particular proclivities of intellectual laziness.
Seahawks freakin own the 49ers. For real, if Niners face the Seahawks (in the Harbaugh era) instead of the Falcons I dont think we'd be able to mention run Gore all four downs in the SB.

Uh, it's called "s**t happens". Doesn't mean he's injury prone.

Anyways, why do you care? Aren't you a Steelers fan now?
Share 49ersWebzone