Tickets
Super Bowl 54
Buy Gear

There are 191 users in the forums

Week 13 - 49ers @ Seahawks - Game Day Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
What good is getting the best prospect when you have a terrible DC, who'll likely misuse him? What good is having Bosa when you have a HC who isn't a complete HC? What good is having Bosa gonna when your brilliant play-calling HC refuses to commit to the run, who's personnel choices are smallish, soft, and scare nobody? You're telling us that Bosa is gonna fix those issues? Bosa is gonna fix our WR woes? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have Bosa. And if he falls to us we'd be fools not to draft him. But come now, people on here are acting as if Bosa is gonna be the white knight that's gonna come in, with his cape on, and save us, and glad to see this team loose to boot.

To know that there's fans actually pulling for losses for this team every week to get one guy in the draft is just nauseating, and infuriating.

So, we shouldn't draft the best player in college because he won't fix everything?
Originally posted by LondonNiner:
Only managed to watch the second half due to work. Any positives other than Pettis? or is that it.

Wilson ran well.
Originally posted by swaccmac1:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 16to87:
F**x Bosa ,.. tired of hearing bout this dude gonna fix this mess no way
I'm pretty tired of hearing it too

Yeah I want to win maybe one or two more games and NOT get the best prospect in the draft! Yeah

It's like Groundhog Day in here. Yeah we didn't need Myles and we got Thomas AND now people b***h about it.

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Amirite
What good is getting the best prospect when you have a terrible DC, who'll likely misuse him? What good is having Bosa when you have a HC who isn't a complete HC? What good is having Bosa gonna when your brilliant play-calling HC refuses to commit to the run, who's personnel choices are smallish, soft, and scare nobody? You're telling us that Bosa is gonna fix those issues? Bosa is gonna fix our WR woes? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have Bosa. And if he falls to us we'd be fools not to draft him. But come now, people on here are acting as if Bosa is gonna be the white knight that's gonna come in, with his cape on, and save us, and glad to see this team loose to boot.

To know that there's fans actually pulling for losses for this team every week to get one guy in the draft is just nauseating, and infuriating.
Not pulling for other teams to win, right now, other teams are just better.
Fine, then make that argument. Fans need to stop wishing for losses of this team to get one guy, as if one guy is gonna solve all our problems.
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Only managed to watch the second half due to work. Any positives other than Pettis? or is that it.

Wilson ran well.

Mullens had 500 yards passing. Too bad 100 of it was done by a Seattle player.
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:

Wilson ran well.
Yup, and should have ran the ball 25 times, not 15 times. Once again, no commitment to the run.
Originally posted by illinois9er:

So, we shouldn't draft the best player in college because he won't fix everything?
Dude, are you 12? Please point out anywhere in my statement where I said we shouldn't draft him! You clearly aren't reading my statements completely.
We gonna drop Bosa into coverage
Originally posted by swaccmac1:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 16to87:
F**x Bosa ,.. tired of hearing bout this dude gonna fix this mess no way
I'm pretty tired of hearing it too

Yeah I want to win maybe one or two more games and NOT get the best prospect in the draft! Yeah

It's like Groundhog Day in here. Yeah we didn't need Myles and we got Thomas AND now people b***h about it.

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Amirite

Not pulling for other teams to win, right now, other teams are just better.
Fine, then make that argument. Fans need to stop wishing for losses of this team to get one guy, as if one guy is gonna solve all our problems.

I've never been able to wrap my head around rooting AGAINST the 49ers with the HOPE that some draft pick MIGHT turn out to be good. I always ask "Do u cheer when the other team makes a big play and get bummed when the 9rs make a big play?" I've never gotten and answer
Originally posted by LenCat:
I've never been able to wrap my head around rooting AGAINST the 49ers with the HOPE that some draft pick MIGHT turn out to be good. I always ask "Do u cheer when the other team makes a big play and get bummed when the 9rs make a big play?" I've never gotten and answer

Its not about the individual plays. Its about the end goal of losing.
Dude, are you 12? Please point out anywhere in my statement where I said we shouldn't draft him! You clearly aren't reading my statements completely.

That's so cute lol. I guess I'm having trouble with your statements because of the massive rambling and wall of text.

Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Kickoff returner

That's so cute lol. I guess I'm having trouble with your statements because of the massive rambling and wall of text.
Ok, but you still haven't pointed out where I stated that we shouldn't draft Bosa. My problem is with "fans" openly hoping this team loses in hopes of drafting one guy.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Dec 2, 2018 at 6:24 PM ]
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Knowing Saleh that would not be an out-of-bounds prediction.
Originally posted by Niners99:
How is Garoppolo an injury risk?

Playing in the NFL is an injury risk. Cutting on bad turf and tearing an ACL isn't being injury prone.

Dude tears his knee on a non contact play....poster argues how he is not injury prone.

Ok, but you still haven't pointed out where I stated that we shouldn't draft Bosa. My problem is with "fans" openly hoping this team loses in hopes of drafting one guy.

I guess I fail to see where people are claiming that Bosa is going to fix everything. I'm down with starting with the best prospect in the draft.

I'm not hoping for losses but I'm indifferent either way. Losing can't be the best for team morale but it'll help us in the long run
Share 49erswebzone