There are 123 users in the forums

SF 49ERS @ Tampa Bay GAME THREAD 2018 Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

SF 49ERS @ Tampa Bay GAME THREAD 2018 Week 12

Originally posted by LVJay:
You gotta LOL hard af at anyone who put money on us to cover or win straight up...

How 'bout the OVER
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LenCat:
You gotta LOL hard af at anyone who put money on us to cover or win straight up...

How 'bout the OVER

LOL Ikr... all of a sudden they play defense. I'd like to know how the hell we held them to 3TDs / 2FGs.

I thought for sure they would put up 38 points easily and we'd get a few TDs too
Originally posted by KiwiM:
It's not 2 full seasons if you are saying without Jimmy G.

Jimmy G played 5 games at the end of last season and 3 games this year.

So its 19 games without Jimmy G at the moment. Hardly 2 full seasons.

Well let me rephrase that and say in two years great Kyle Shanahan had only won 2 games without Jimmy Garoppolo. I feel safe in projecting losses by all other 49ers QBs in any games played or have yet to be played without Jimmy starting.
did we win?
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
did we win?

Yes. We won a draft pick
Anyone else see Julian Taylor getting some snaps finally!
Right. The line went from TB(-2) to TB (-1)….people were betting the 49ers...wow.
Originally posted by lordsilva25:
3 winning seasons in 2 decades. All i need to know. But its ok I guess cause we are rebuilding.

It's actually 5 winning seasons...but that's splitting hairs.. F*ck, Patriots: one losing season since 1998. ONE! The good news, we're ahead of the Browns by 3.
Share 49erswebzone