SF 49ERS @ Tampa Bay GAME THREAD 2018 Week 12

Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Seahawks going to the playoffs in year 1 of their rebuild.

That was never a rebuild. When you still have Wilson, Baldwin, Wagner, Clark, Wright, Thomas etc, that is not a rebuild

Only one of those guys is a pro bowler. The rest are good starters. Same with us.

Huh? All of those guys minus Clark are pro bowlers and 1st team all pros. Clark will make the pro bowl this season

LOL. No. Wagner yes. Baldwin has been hurt half the year.

Uh yes. Are you just ignoring that the bulk of those guys were pro bowlers/all pro last year?? How can it be a rebuild when all these guys are still on the roster this year? It's not a rebuild over there. I know what you are trying to angle at, but it's not applicable here.

This year. This is the year they lost the Legion of Boom. I hate them but they've done a great job retooling esp. on defense.

Exactly, some retooling...not a rebuild. The SF and SEA situations are not even kind of similar.
It's imperative that we get Bosa and dominate FA and the rest of the draft
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mutant-man49:

No Guarantees Bosa doesn't hold out until mid season and then pulls a Joey and gets hurt.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by okdkid:
They quit today. Only a complete homer would say otherwise.

I'd say the Foster situation messed with their head space to a significant degree.

If so, the team is mentally weak.

Yup. Weak. They are paid to play.
OK, with the loss to the Bucs, I will go out on the limb and say the the 49er's won't win another game and will have the first pick in the draft.
As I see the remaining schedule, the only shot of winning a game is with the Denver Broncos. I can't see them beating the Seahawks, Bears or the Rams.

Even if the Rams rested their starters.

Sad to say, but the truth hurts. I still say that the powers to be better look into their conditioning coaches or coordinator whatever they are called.
Too many injuries year in and year out for this to be just a coincidence.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by mutant-man49:

No Guarantees Bosa doesn't hold out until mid season and then pulls a Joey and gets hurt.

It's "imperative" that we get couple of ERs who aren't injury prone... get some real talent evaluators to help out Lynch / Shanny
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I am shocked that they didn't score 5 + TDs on us
Seahawks going to the playoffs in year 1 of their rebuild.

That was never a rebuild. When you still have Wilson, Baldwin, Wagner, Clark, Wright, Thomas etc, that is not a rebuild

Only one of those guys is a pro bowler. The rest are good starters. Same with us.

Huh? All of those guys minus Clark are pro bowlers and 1st team all pros. Clark will make the pro bowl this season

LOL. No. Wagner yes. Baldwin has been hurt half the year.

Uh yes. Are you just ignoring that the bulk of those guys were pro bowlers/all pro last year?? How can it be a rebuild when all these guys are still on the roster this year? It's not a rebuild over there. I know what you are trying to angle at, but it's not applicable here.

This year. This is the year they lost the Legion of Boom. I hate them but they've done a great job retooling esp. on defense.

Exactly, some retooling...not a rebuild. The SF and SEA situations are not even kind of similar.

Correct. If you have a FQB, that's a retool. But they had a ton to retool with OL, running game, receivers (lost Graham, Baldwin) and an entire defense esp. after Thomas went down. They did a terrific job. And I hate them for it...was expecting a couple < 7 win seasons and no playoffs.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 25, 2018 at 1:47 PM ]
2-14 season !! YES!!!!
151 days til the draft

Originally posted by Stevec9932:
2-14 season !! YES!!!!
The f$ck otta here fake as fan
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Nov 25, 2018 at 1:55 PM ]
Can this season please end already? Just worn out from all the b******t. From foster torn acl This has to be one of the worst seasons I can recall and there have been a lot. Just gonna sit back and put the game on next week and watch another s**t show called football. We need some damn players not a bunch of so so middle of the road players. Stop being cheap and bring insome talent. Cheap ass b*****ds.
Im only upset Winston didn't score me more points in fantasy
All four of Tampa's lineman had sacks today. Pass protection was horrendous. It makes no difference if you can run block but not protect the passer.

Pettis and Kittle were open a ton. The problem is NM was so inaccurate or was getting crushed, it made no difference.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
2-14 season !! YES!!!!
The f$ck otta here fake as fan

Share 49ersWebzone