LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

SF 49ERS @ Tampa Bay GAME THREAD 2018 Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS @ Tampa Bay GAME THREAD 2018 Week 12

We simply suck, out hustled and out coachesd by a three win team. Kyle needs to be ready to fire a few coaches and let a few project players go.
[ Edited by GolittaCamper on Nov 25, 2018 at 3:55 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Seahawks going to the playoffs in year 1 of their rebuild.

That was never a rebuild. When you still have Wilson, Baldwin, Wagner, Clark, Wright, Thomas etc, that is not a rebuild

Only one of those guys is a pro bowler. The rest are good starters. Same with us.

Huh? All of those guys minus Clark are pro bowlers and 1st team all pros. Clark will make the pro bowl this season

LOL. No. Wagner yes. Baldwin has been hurt half the year.

Uh yes. Are you just ignoring that the bulk of those guys were pro bowlers/all pro last year?? How can it be a rebuild when all these guys are still on the roster this year? It's not a rebuild over there. I know what you are trying to angle at, but it's not applicable here.
Originally posted by okdkid:
They quit today. Only a complete homer would say otherwise.

I'd say the Foster situation messed with their head space to a significant degree.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by okdkid:
They quit today. Only a complete homer would say otherwise.

I'd say the Foster situation messed with their head space to a significant degree.

If so, the team is mentally weak.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by LenCat:
They'll prolly beat the Bears or Cowpies in their WC road game before getting annihilated by the Saints or LAmbs

Now that's probably true. But very commendable in year 1 of losing everyone.

They still have their franchise QB, top rusher, an established system, culture of winning, etc. You are talking like the Seahawks were the 2000 49ers. I never saw them as a losing team.

These two are key. Great coaching and development esp. on defense. Top 8 defense in points.
In all reality I'm just hoping that they don't eff up the offseason.

Please no more season ending injuries to the 1s.

At some level I must like pain and disappointment
[ Edited by Allx9er on Nov 25, 2018 at 1:28 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Another day closer to Bosa

F**K BOSA!
So when is the #1 draft pick parade? Sounds like something the Yorks would try to make money with. A$$holes.
Seahawks going to the playoffs in year 1 of their rebuild.

That was never a rebuild. When you still have Wilson, Baldwin, Wagner, Clark, Wright, Thomas etc, that is not a rebuild

Only one of those guys is a pro bowler. The rest are good starters. Same with us.

Huh? All of those guys minus Clark are pro bowlers and 1st team all pros. Clark will make the pro bowl this season

LOL. No. Wagner yes. Baldwin has been hurt half the year.

Uh yes. Are you just ignoring that the bulk of those guys were pro bowlers/all pro last year?? How can it be a rebuild when all these guys are still on the roster this year? It's not a rebuild over there. I know what you are trying to angle at, but it's not applicable here.

This year. This is the year they lost the Legion of Boom. I hate them but they've done a great job retooling esp. on defense.
The niners for the first time in this regime look like they have given up. Players can only take so much of losing before they tune out the coaching staff. The niners and the fans have reached that point. It'll be up to shanahan to get the team back. It starts with getting rid of saleh

Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
So when is the #1 draft pick parade? Sounds like something the Yorks would try to make money with. A$$holes.

The New Era begins 2019. This was just a practice.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:

The New Era begins 2019. This was just a practice.

Lol. This practice year not looking very encouraging.
Originally posted by swaccmac1:
The niners for the first time in this regime look like they have given up. Players can only take so much of losing before they tune out the coaching staff. The niners and the fans have reached that point. It'll be up to shanahan to get the team back. It starts with getting rid of saleh

Yep totally agree. Something needs to change and it stars with Saleh
I'd say having one of your players hauled away in cuffs, and having paramedics around, the night before the game, might have affected this team. Not that it would have mattered.
Gonna re-ride this horse - fire Robert Saleh, NNNNOOOOWWWWW

Share 49ersWebzone