There are 171 users in the forums

SF 49ERS @ Tampa Bay GAME THREAD 2018 Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS @ Tampa Bay GAME THREAD 2018 Week 12

Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Seahawks going to the playoffs in year 1 of their rebuild.

That was never a rebuild. When you still have Wilson, Baldwin, Wagner, Clark, Wright, Thomas etc, that is not a rebuild

And they're not going to the playoffs either

Lol wut? They just got the tie break on carolina. U better pray for minny to win tonight + plus in seattle if u want the seahawks out of the playoffs

6-5 and we're about to give them 2 automatic wins in 3 weeks.

They have 1 pro bowler on their whole team. Wagner. Half a dozen quality starters. We probably have more than that.
Originally posted by okdkid:
They quit today. Only a complete homer would say otherwise.
quit on who? your fantasy team?? Kid
Originally posted by lordsilva25:
Diehard fan. New Jersey here. I just dumped my girlfriend for no reason.

Nice try Reuben. It's too late.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Originally posted by bud49:
I am so glad I was in the era of the SB wins and teams that were a dynasty.

Me too. Living in the past. It's all we got. But it's something. Cause we are literally again the worst team in NFL. Woohoo.

Starting to sound like raider fans.

I want better, even though I'm starting to get use to this crap

Of course I want them to be better. But just doesn't even look plausible for at least 2 more years. And that's if the whole organization does everything perfect. If history has shown us anything, that look bleak.

That was never a rebuild. When you still have Wilson, Baldwin, Wagner, Clark, Wright, Thomas etc, that is not a rebuild

Lol wut? They just got the tie break on carolina. U better pray for minny to win tonight + plus in seattle if u want the seahawks out of the playoffs

They have 1 pro bowler on their whole team. Wagner. Half a dozen quality starters. We probably have more than that.

Plus the cards in seattle. 3 guaranteed wins. Plus minny and kc in seattle. They will get 1 of those. Theyre 10-6 and in.

Frank Clark and Jarran Reed will be Pro Bowlers.

Jarran Reed is what Saleh wishes he had. lol A nose that never comes off the field and can legimately rush the QB.

They'll prolly beat the Bears or Cowpies in their WC road game before getting annihilated by the Saints or LAmbs

Only one of those guys is a pro bowler. The rest are good starters. Same with us.

Huh? All of those guys minus Clark are pro bowlers and 1st team all pros. Clark will make the pro bowl this season

LOL. No. Wagner yes. Baldwin has been hurt half the year.
Originally posted by LenCat:

They'll prolly beat the Bears or Cowpies in their WC road game before getting annihilated by the Saints or LAmbs

They could take out dallas. I think chicago in some cold ass weather vs that fangio d will be too much on them
[ Edited by crabman82 on Nov 25, 2018 at 1:22 PM ]
Well that was exhilarating.

Now that's probably true. But very commendable in year 1 of losing everyone.
For those that are upset, what did you realistically expect to see , this week?

I am thinking if we won the same people that are complaining now would have been complaining about us losing our draft spot.

It also does not mean I am depending upon one player (Bosa) to change are fortunes. Bosa + Buckner+Warner + Sherman and this defense looks a lot better. I haven't been emotionally involved since Jimmy G went down.

They could take out dallas. I think chicago in some cold ass weather vs that fangio d will be too much on them

I'd love 2 c that
Originally posted by Heroism:

Frank Clark and Jarran Reed will be Pro Bowlers.

Jarran Reed is what Saleh wishes he had. lol A nose that never comes off the field and can legimately rush the QB.

I doubt it...too many good players at their positions in the NFC. But both have had great years. Pro bowl worthy though.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 25, 2018 at 1:24 PM ]

Now that's probably true. But very commendable in year 1 of losing everyone.

They still have their franchise QB, top rusher, an established system, culture of winning, etc. You are talking like the Seahawks were the 2000 49ers. I never saw them as a losing team.
Share 49ersWebzone