There are 176 users in the forums

SF 49ERS @ Tampa Bay GAME THREAD 2018 Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

SF 49ERS @ Tampa Bay GAME THREAD 2018 Week 12

GOBUCSGO!!!!
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Nov 23, 2018 at 8:27 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,898
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
GOBUCSGO!!!!

if we are up by 10 in the 4th. we will lose
Is Dirk Koetter going to make it past this season?

Because he really likes Nick Mullens and putting on a good show for him wouldn't be the worst thing...
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Nov 23, 2018 at 8:55 AM ]
Starting Winston is an insult, the Bucs are planning on him getting "right" and finding his groove against our crappy deffense!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Starting Winston is an insult, the Bucs are planning on him getting "right" and finding his groove against our crappy deffense!

Winston was on fire last week and almost rallied Tampa to an enormous comeback after he came on in relief of Fitzpatrick.
Ill be a bit disappointed if we win this or any more games this season.
[ Edited by WINiner on Nov 23, 2018 at 12:38 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,561
Originally posted by WINiner:
Ill be a bit disappointed if we win this or any more games this season.

This.
Winston will start looking like a top NFL prospect again this Sunday.
  • Kolohe
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 46,826
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
GOBUCSGO!!!!

if we are up by 10 in the 4th. we will lose

With only 30 seconds to go?
  • Kolohe
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 46,826
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Winston will start looking like a top NFL prospect again this Sunday.

Thanks Saleh!!! Hopefully he'll blitz two times this game.

Bucs are gonna put up near 30 by half, then we'll wake up and make it close only for our crap d to not make key stops. They have too many weapons even without Howard for our d to stop
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,561
Just tank, baby!
I don't care. When is this season over
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Nov 23, 2018 at 5:56 PM ]
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Winston will start looking like a top NFL prospect again this Sunday.

Just like that one time we made Johnny football look good
We revived Eli Manning. Probably make Winston look like a HOFer this week.
Share 49erswebzone