There are 193 users in the forums

How many prowbowlers do we have??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by elguapo:
I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.

I agree we should have a plethora of alternatives and a few pro bowlers (Kittle Staley Sherman Kyle J & Gould)

5 locks imo
1 Alternate Buckner

That's a s**tload. Without the qb the team doesn't work. Look at Dallas that year without Romo and jimmy g is just as important imo.

I still would like to hear from the crowd that's in denial how we wouldn't be 7-3 with jimmy. How would we not of beat
Arizx2
Gb
Sd
Nyg

Either way the d would of cost us in the playoffs as a wildcard at 10-6 with the easy schedule so I'd rather have a great top 5 (hopefully) player in the draft them be 1 and done like the rams in the playoffs

you are waaaay overreaching.

You are saying things like jiimy g is just as important as romo? jg started 6 games. Tony romo has an entire career of work to judge. Come on.

we have ...maybe .. 3-4 players make it to pro bowl. The only lock is our kicker. kittle very likely. Juice if they even have a fullback position. Buck could be named, one of our tackles could be named depending on injury, politics etc. But highly doubtful more than three get named from a current 2-7 team.

And its not our probowlers but our toiletbowlers that you have to worry about. jimmy G isn't going to give jimmy ward or adrian colbert a brain, or dante exum kwaun williams witherspoon arms to wrap up a tackle with.

So, unless all that's taken care of, we will be maybe a 9-7 team in a good year.
Sherman
Buckner
Kittler
Juice
McGlinchey
Gould
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Kittle

Yes, thats it. Stop kidding yourselves
again , wtf is the pro bowl nowadays?

Rock n Jock football?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Ya, dont fans and players vote for the probowl? Its basically a popularity contest.

How many will be named All Pro is the real question.
oh wait this is the one with the'' 8 point basket''.

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 17, 2018 at 9:18 AM ]
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
you are waaaay overreaching.

You are saying things like jiimy g is just as important as romo? jg started 6 games. Tony romo has an entire career of work to judge. Come on.

we have ...maybe .. 3-4 players make it to pro bowl. The only lock is our kicker. kittle very likely. Juice if they even have a fullback position. Buck could be named, one of our tackles could be named depending on injury, politics etc. But highly doubtful more than three get named from a current 2-7 team.

And its not our probowlers but our toiletbowlers that you have to worry about. jimmy G isn't going to give jimmy ward or adrian colbert a brain, or dante exum kwaun williams witherspoon arms to wrap up a tackle with.

So, unless all that's taken care of, we will be maybe a 9-7 team in a good year.

I disagree you are valuing Romo maybe a little too much imo. You also completely missed the point. Even if you feel Romo has more experience so what. The point being Jimmy makes up for a LOT more than 4 points a game and I'm still waiting to hear how we would of lost either Arizona games gb nyg sd. You can't deny that.

You all saw how much the O-Line and defense "improved" when jimmy is in. Longer drives, more completions, quick releases and better game management lead to the team looking better. Also even if jimmy regressed he is still worlds better than C.J. and Mullen's.

I agree some of our backups suck and second year players regressed however that has nothing to do with the fact we would be 7-3 now with a really easy schedule the rest of the way and most likely be 10-6 and all the complaining would be reduced 10 fold.

Also with jimmy all those players I mentioned would probably make the pro bowl bc we would have a winning team in a great position for a wild card.
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 17, 2018 at 9:22 AM ]
Originally posted by SteveYoung:
Originally posted by tulliman:
Has Sherm been that good this year? I honestly don't know.

Have you watched any games this year?

of course he hasnt.. this forumn is full of grown ass men that arent real fans... but come in here and complain cause they hate their lives... who is grown and pretends to be a fan of something
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Hahaha six pro bowlers! Hahaha

Sure, when half the nfc players drop out. And then the alternatives drop out we will have six pro bowlers..purely because somebody has to play in that game — not because they're actually better.

Dudes. Just because we have a few good players does not mean they are all better than other teams good players.
Staley
Sherman
Gould
Kittle
Kyle j FB

Dude.... that's 5 sure pro bowlers hahaha what are you even talking about. So wrong 😂
[ Edited by elguapo on Nov 18, 2018 at 9:23 AM ]

Originally posted by okdkid:
Hahaha six pro bowlers! Hahaha

Sure, when half the nfc players drop out. And then the alternatives drop out we will have six pro bowlers..purely because somebody has to play in that game — not because they're actually better.

Dudes. Just because we have a few good players does not mean they are all better than other teams good players.

It can easily be argued that Kittle, Gould, Sherman and McGlinchey are at least top 3 at their positions this season. It's in the numbers not just pulled out of the air.

Juice will get in just because the scarcity at the position. Staley might not be elite but has a strong chance on name recognition alone. Buckner doesn't have the numbers like Donald but is still Top 5 interior imo.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I can't stand the Pro Bowl, but I'd have to say 49ers have two Pro Bowl players at best.

Kyle Juszczyk
Richard Sherman
George Kittle - I think would be an alternate. IMO
No McGlinchey or Staley???

Staley
Sherman
Kyle J
Gould
Kittle

Five players that Easily deserve it that's really great considering our record
Gould is third?????? Who is having a better year?
Share 49ersWebzone