There are 162 users in the forums

Donte whitner for secondary coach?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:
He'd be better than the morans we have now.

i know he could not play in todays nfl with the rules but you are right... anyone is better. part of me wishes sherman would retire and be our coach

supposedly sherman was supposed help guys but every member of secondary has gotten worse. Maybe he is telling them wrong stuff to make his play looker better.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
He'd be better than the morans we have now.

i know he could not play in todays nfl with the rules but you are right... anyone is better. part of me wishes sherman would retire and be our coach

supposedly sherman was supposed help guys but every member of secondary has gotten worse. Maybe he is telling them wrong stuff to make his play looker better.
or maybe nothing he can tell them will help them cuz they are crap. i almost feel the lid bubbling on the pot in regards to sherman.. i wish he would come out with some outburst,, remember malcom smith was also brought in here to be a coach as much as a player
Sorry for bumping an old thread but this guy is such a Niner homer I absolutely love it. Dude calling out that New Orleans lineman on air, and just said Niners are the best in the NFL. Love how much this dude loves the Niners

Originally posted by RonMexico:
The guy who thinks Solomon should be a linebacker

Probably shouldn't be coaching anything

Speaks the guy who has no business being a mod....
The responses in this thread did not age well....
Share 49ersWebzone