There are 382 users in the forums

Is the Levis' playing field grass a main reason why we have all of these injuries?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is the Levis' playing field grass a main reason why we have all of these injuries?

ever since the Harbros days that field was hot garbage.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2014/08/21/49ers-sparkling-new-levis-stadium-sees-field-fail-new-grass-goes-in/

today it nearly took out Saquan Barkley and Nick Mullens almost hyperextended his knee to throw a pass. W in theee F kind of professionalism is this? btw IT HASN'T RAINED ALL WEEK.
Wut
THE PLAYING FIELD ! YOU CAN EASILY RUIN YOURSELF JUST TRYING TO PLAY ON IT. TODAY IT SHOWED HOW CRAPPY IT IS. .....ON NATIONAL TV!
WHAT PART OF THAT DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

DOES IT NOT COINCIDE WITH THE FACT THAT WE ARE ONE IF NOT THEEE MOST INJURED TEAM IN ALL OF THE NFL? FFS
[Tweet https://twitter.com/NYGFans10/status/1062155792940494848].
Super Bowl SZN
@NYGFans10
Another slip by Saquon.... what the f**k is wrong with this field
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 13, 2018 at 1:46 AM ]

Good thing the anthem wasn't playing during that throw AMIRITE
When you switch cleats for deeper traction there is the chance that the cleats dig in the turf resulting in knee injuries.
They got pretty bad turf at Levi's Stadium. It's been that way for years. Yet another thing they can't get right. This team can be frustrating sometimes.

I don't know if it's causing injuries. But it's definitely an embarrassment like almost everything else about Levi's...including the location. Jed York ftw.
[ Edited by Costanza on Nov 12, 2018 at 11:38 PM ]
I don't think it's any more problematic than other playing fields...guys have been hurt all over the league. Haven't seen any stats, but our guys have gone down everywhere, not just Levi's Stadium.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
yes I blame the levis grass for jimmy tearing his acl in kansas city.
grass sucks but you have to consider the fact we shouldn't have giant pussies playing football
It's as good as the Mexico City stadium turf. Just as good as Estadio Azteca.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 14, 2018 at 5:48 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone