LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

UDFA TE Ross Dwelley

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Another clutch catch this time the game winner. He's looking good as a 2nd TE. I wanlsnt convinced about him at first but he's showing up.
[ Edited by Antix on Oct 31, 2019 at 8:46 PM ]
I hope opposing defenses keep forgeting about this guy at the end of games. >_<
Originally posted by Afrikan:

No one cares about Celek anymore
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

No one cares about Celek anymore

it wasn't his time.
Very solid game. Becoming a really nice #2 TE
He is representing the University of San Diego Torrero's really well. It's good to see him doing well and being successful.
Was it ever a good decision not to cut this guy. Not only can he TE his azz off, but he is the backup juicer ... juice box if you will. Dude looks like he belongs.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Was it ever a good decision not to cut this guy. Not only can he TE his azz off, but he is the backup juicer ... juice box if you will. Dude looks like he belongs.

Yeah... and I do like how pumped up he got. As if to say, "just trust me, throw it my way more often". Looks hungry out there.

Not only made the catch, but quickly ran forwad and pushed his way for that 1st down.

Yeah... and I do like how pumped up he got. As if to say, "just trust me, throw it my way more often". Looks hungry out there.

Not only made the catch, but quickly ran forwad and pushed his way for that 1st down.

Awareness - not many have that.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Awareness - not many have that.

What he's done as Juice replacement as well as still being the #2 TE is overlooked. Glad kid got some shine in the spotlight tonight

Solid player who will do whatever is asked of him.

Can backup Kittle and cover for Juice.

That sort of versatility is great to have.

Look forward to seeing less of him when Juice gets back, but nice to know he's there when we need him.

Yep. He's a keeper all right. Unbelievable depth this team is showing.
Originally posted by English:
Yep. He's a keeper all right. Unbelievable depth this team is showing.

It's a real testament to the development by the coaching staff. Theres quite a few players that were here last year or beyond and look like totally different players between seasons.

As far as tight ends go, Embree was considered one of the leagues best tight end coaches when we got him.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Nov 1, 2019 at 3:55 AM ]
Of course if Dwelley doesnt make that 3rd & 9 catch, everyone be saying he was a terrible draft pick.
Don't cuz he's white, but he reminds me of sKittles
Share 49ersWebzone