There are 102 users in the forums

UDFA TE Ross Dwelley

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
he is,. but man do we need a better second option in this area. not as big as we need a quality wide out. interior o line guy. d tackle and good cornerback but still a need

My bad. I just re-read what you wrote. I basically just repeated what you said

ok,, i felt your post made more sense than mine.. i basically just repeated what you said.. which was smarter than what i said which you said you basically repeated.. ok.. now i am in the twilight zone

in reading my response to you 49, i can see why people think i am nuts
oh i agree.. its down the pecking order. maybe i am not giving ross enough credit. . he is actually a decent second option and we need a good third tight end.. again you are right.. its not on the high profile list of things to do.

As goofy as the video started at least he's out there working out. His foot speed looked good for what it's worth.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
oh i agree.. its down the pecking order. maybe i am not giving ross enough credit. . he is actually a decent second option and we need a good third tight end.. again you are right.. its not on the high profile list of things to do.

As goofy as the video started at least he's out there working out. His foot speed looked good for what it's worth.
yes.. he did good last year. won at least one game for us with two scores.. a good second tight end
he is,. but man do we need a better second option in this area. not as big as we need a quality wide out. interior o line guy. d tackle and good cornerback but still a need

My bad. I just re-read what you wrote. I basically just repeated what you said

ok,, i felt your post made more sense than mine.. i basically just repeated what you said.. which was smarter than what i said which you said you basically repeated.. ok.. now i am in the twilight zone

in reading my response to you 49, i can see why people think i am nuts

Lol!!! You're good! I think this self quarantine is making everyone nuts! When society gets back to some sort of normalcy we may all be a little socially awkward. I'll be coming out of the house looking like Tom Hanks in Cast Away!
Share 49erswebzone