There are 173 users in the forums

UDFA TE Ross Dwelley

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nice find being undrafted. Love to keep him long term of course, if not, don't trade him to a division rival lol
He was undrafted, so good for the team.

I think he is serviceable as a 2nd TE, but nothing more than that. We can keep him and have him compete with other rookies going forward.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Natedog:
I think Dwelley might be responsible for like two wins on his own?

His plays were complete game changers.

He came up big when Kittle was injured. Hes a keeper.
Did anyone else laugh at the video posted by Dwelley working out? When I saw him hanging by that flimsy tree branch doing pull ups I couldn't help to laugh. I thought he was doing a video to make fun of juice's workout video in the snow.

These guys must be bored out of their minds just like the rest of us here in the Bay Area on lockdown. f**k coronavirus! Hope you are all staying healthy! Can't wait for football! Hopefully the season isn't delayed or missed!
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Did anyone else laugh at the video posted by Dwelley working out? When I saw him hanging by that flimsy tree branch doing pull ups I couldn't help to laugh. I thought he was doing a video to make fun of juice's workout video in the snow.

These guys must be bored out of their minds just like the rest of us here in the Bay Area on lockdown. f**k coronavirus! Hope you are all staying healthy! Can't wait for football! Hopefully the season isn't delayed or missed!

I wonder if he was watching Trenton Brown push vehicles down the street in his his neighborhood while doing those pull ups?
Originally posted by NCommand:
I wonder if he was watching Trenton Brown push vehicles down the street in his his neighborhood while doing those pull ups?

Really!? Lol. I haven't seen that video. Trent Brown is huge!!! I don't doubt it. At least these guys are still entertaining when all else fails
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

he is,. but man do we need a better second option in this area. not as big as we need a quality wide out. interior o line guy. d tackle and good cornerback but still a need

Really!? Lol. I haven't seen that video. Trent Brown is huge!!! I don't doubt it. At least these guys are still entertaining when all else fails

Ok so I just watched the Trent Brown video. Lol! With all the money these guys make they should definitely invest in a home gym! "Give it a little gas over the pot holes! Watch out for that gravel!" Lmao

He was a badass. True story:

When you spend the summer pushing a 5,400-pound SUV up and down the street, a 292-pound defensive end doesn't seem all that imposing.

https://amp.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article93349977.html
Ok so I just watched the Trent Brown video. Lol! With all the money these guys make they should definitely invest in a home gym! "Give it a little gas over the pot holes! Watch out for that gravel!" Lmao

Bwahahaha!!!!

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Giedi:

he is,. but man do we need a better second option in this area. not as big as we need a quality wide out. interior o line guy. d tackle and good cornerback but still a need

A better option would be more expensive. They're already pinching pennies this offseason. He's legit for a backup and cheap. I don't see the need at all. That would be a luxury after the WR,OL, and CB positions get addressed. Maybe even further down the pecking order than that

My bad. I just re-read what you wrote. I basically just repeated what you said
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
A better option would be more expensive. They're already pinching pennies this offseason. He's legit for a backup and cheap. I don't see the need at all. That would be a luxury after the WR,OL, and CB positions get addressed. Maybe even further down the pecking order than that

oh i agree.. its down the pecking order. maybe i am not giving ross enough credit. . he is actually a decent second option and we need a good third tight end.. again you are right.. its not on the high profile list of things to do.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

ok,, i felt your post made more sense than mine.. i basically just repeated what you said.. which was smarter than what i said which you said you basically repeated.. ok.. now i am in the twilight zone
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

ok,, i felt your post made more sense than mine.. i basically just repeated what you said.. which was smarter than what i said which you said you basically repeated.. ok.. now i am in the twilight zone

in reading my response to you 49, i can see why people think i am nuts
Share 49ersWebzone