LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Build an All Time 49ers Team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I guess you guys who are leaving off Fred Dean from your All Time Niner Team and including guys like Doleman, Barker, or anyone else are too young to have seen him play. He was a beast and along with Haley the best pass rusher this team has ever had.
  • thl408
Jimmy G
Gore-Rathman
VDavis-BJones
Owens-Goodwin-Boldin
Staley-DDeese-Newberry-LAllen-SWallace

4-3
Haley-BYoung-TWashington-TimHarris
Norton-Willis-Bowman
Sherman-RWoodson-EDavis
Hanks-TMcDonald
Originally posted by thl408:
Jimmy G
Gore-Rathman
VDavis-BJones
Owens-Goodwin-Boldin
Staley-DDeese-Newberry-LAllen-SWallace

4-3
Haley-BYoung-TWashington-TimHarris
Norton-Willis-Bowman
Sherman-RWoodson-EDavis
Hanks-TMcDonald

Larry Allen over Harris Barton? Allen was way past his prime by the time he got to the Niners. Richard Sherman over Deion Sanders? Come on man. lol Goodwin over John Taylor? Tim Harris over Fred Dean? OK. now i know you are just messing with us.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Larry Allen over Harris Barton? Allen was way past his prime by the time he got to the Niners. Richard Sherman over Deion Sanders? Come on man. lol Goodwin over John Taylor? Tim Harris over Fred Dean? OK. now i know you are just messing with us.

I thought Harris Barton was a tackle. I'm taking all players in their prime, not how they were as 49ers. Never saw Dean play. I wanted a speedster so I picked Goodwin to compliment Owens, with Boldin in the slot. Forgot about Deion (CBs: Deion, RWoodson, EDavis).

I thought Harris Barton was a tackle. I'm taking all players in their prime, not how they were as 49ers. Never saw Dean play. I wanted a speedster so I picked Goodwin to compliment Owens, with Boldin in the slot. Forgot about Deion (CBs: Deion, RWoodson, EDavis).

I'd definitely take Goodwin over Randy Moss...
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Taylor was a speedster and a lot better than Goodwin.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I'd definitely take Goodwin over Randy Moss...

Ah crap. Obviously I did not give this enough thought. (Owens-Moss-Boldin)
Here is a link that will help remember players.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sfo/1981_roster.htm
I guess you guys who are leaving off Fred Dean from your All Time Niner Team and including guys like Doleman, Barker, or anyone else are too young to have seen him play. He was a beast and along with Haley the best pass rusher this team has ever has.
dude chillax op said build a team that could compete for a sb not necessarily a ceremonial team
It's enough of a joke watching this years mess.

QB: Cody Pickett

Done.
any all time 49ers team without JT o sullivan should be ignored.
Share 49ersWebzone