LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 305 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs OAK RAIDERS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 9

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS vs OAK RAIDERS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 9

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Has Santa Clara PD released arrest numbers yet?

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshh5opw92z2yt5RyHF3

Niner vs niner crime

It is amazing neither one died from a coronary during that short period of cardio activity.
Offense - Total offensive snaps: 55
Quarterback -- Nick Mullens 55
Running back -- Kyle Juszczyk 34, Matt Breida 27, Raheem Mostert 14, Alfred Morris 10, Earl Mitchell 1
Wide receiver -- Marquise Goodwin 40, Pierre Garçon 37, Richie James 23, Kendrick Bourne 12, Dante Pettis 11
Tight end -- George Kittle 33, Garrett Celek 20, Ross Dwelley 13
Offensive line -- Laken Tomlinson 55, Mike McGlinchey 55, Mike Person 55, Joe Staley 45, Weston Richburg 45, Garry Gilliam 10, Joshua Garnett 10

Defense - Total defensive snaps: 57
Defensive line -- DeForest Buckner 40, Cassius Marsh 31, Arik Armstead 30, Solomon Thomas 30, Ronald Blair 22, Earl Mitchell 20, Sheldon Day 19, D.J. Jones 18
Linebacker -- Fred Warner 51, Malcolm Smith 33, Elijah Lee 25, Mark Nzeocha 19, Dekoda Watson 17
Defensive back -- Ahkello Witherspoon 57, Tyvis Powell 57, Jimmie Ward 51, Richard Sherman 47, K'Waun Williams 38, Tarvarius Moore 10, D.J. Reed 6, Marcell Harris 6

Special teams - Total special teams plays: 27
Lee 20, Nzeocha 20, Moore 19, Bradley Pinion 17, Reed 15, Harris 15, Watson 14, Mostert 13, Dwelley 13, James 12, Kyle Nelson 11, Marsh 10, Ward 9, Buckner 9, Witherspoon 8, Jones 8, Robbie Gould 7, Tomlinson 7, McGlinchey 7, Gilliam 7, Garnett 7, Staley 7, Armstead 7, Powell 6, Celek 5, Bourne 4, Pettis 4, Emmanuel Moseley 3, Juszczyk 3, Williams 3, Thomas 3, Mitchell 2, Blair 1, Day 1.

Anyone notice Joshua Garnett got 10 snaps at C?
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

I have to say I saw substantially less fights last night than I ever have at a Niner Raider game. Some popped off late, but this is nothing compared to years past.

Wine and cheese eating Niners fans from the South Bay are soft AF.

The Wine and Cheese thing started in the 1980s when the team was in Candlestick.

Friday night Giants/Dodgers games saw the most action.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Offense - Total offensive snaps: 55

Offensive line -- Laken Tomlinson 55, Mike McGlinchey 55, Mike Person 55, Joe Staley 45, Weston Richburg 45, Garry Gilliam 10, Joshua Garnett 10
Defensive back -- Ahkello Witherspoon 57, Tyvis Powell 57, Jimmie Ward 51, Richard Sherman 47, K'Waun Williams 38, Tarvarius Moore 10, D.J. Reed 6, Marcell Harris 6
Anyone notice Joshua Garnett got 10 snaps at C?
It was mentioned on the broadcast. There were a few more substitution as well (Gilliam for Staley, Moore for Sherman, Reed/Harris for Ward/Williams).
Originally posted by Poldarn49:
It was mentioned on the broadcast. There were a few more substitution as well (Gilliam for Staley, Moore for Sherman, Reed/Harris for Ward/Williams).

I love it. Moore of this please.

But seriously, how cool would it be if Garnett could genuinely push Richburg. We need as many of these starters to be pushed as possible. No coasting like Tomlinson last year (zero challengers).
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Instant blackout lol

I wonder how much this jerk paid to drink himself into a stupor and get carried out by guards. Could have stayed home and saved himself a lot of money. Tickets, gas, parking and fines. Expensive night.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lol at all you idiot's that hate Shanny

"He can't win without Jimmy!!!"

We would've beat Tards twice with Mullens...

AND the Packers
Originally posted by LenCat:

AND the Packers

We could've easily been in discussion for a wildcard spot
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

AND the Packers

We could've easily been in discussion for a wildcard spot

agree. We can't really blame Shanny (even though 25+- of us forumers KNEW Mulls was better) he hag to go w/ Ceej just from his experience alone. It's like Belicheat playing Bleedslow when Braby was sitting the bench for 8 (or whatever) games.

AND the Packers

And the Chargers. 😖
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

I have to say I saw substantially less fights last night than I ever have at a Niner Raider game. Some popped off late, but this is nothing compared to years past.

Wine and cheese eating Niners fans from the South Bay are soft AF.

The Wine and Cheese thing started in the 1980s when the team was in Candlestick.

Friday night Giants/Dodgers games saw the most action.

I was at several Friday night Giants/Dodgers games at the Stick and it was an adventure! We called the bleachers "the Zoo" 😏
Good third down conversion and red zone efficiency, at least through three quarters. Also, Mullens had a QB rating of 151.9, the highest for an NFL QB in his debut since 1970. A good start.
Is the upcoming Monday Night 49ers giants game going to be so bad, that even the webzone decided not to create a thread for it?
[ Edited by JimA49ers on Nov 5, 2018 at 7:55 AM ]
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Is the upcoming Monday Night 49ers giants game going to be so bad, that even the webzone decided not to create a thread for it?

The WZ got flexed out of prime time.
Share 49ersWebzone