There are 139 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs OAK RAIDERS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 9

SF 49ERS vs OAK RAIDERS GAME THREAD 2018 Week 9

Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by thl408:
I made a thread about celebrations earlier. There's a lot going on here.
Haaaaaa...this is great, let em enjoy for a change.. Enjoy Niners..!

They're looking like the "Little Giants" lol
Originally posted by NCommand:
Worst team ever?

Saleh is def getting a rim job tonight.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Worst team ever?

This thread was lulz during the first Oakland possession, people s**tting on the D but Saleh and the D stepped up and answered. Good performance, hopefully they can build off of it.
Originally posted by evil:
Worst team ever?

This thread was lulz during the first Oakland possession, people s**tting on the D but Saleh and the D stepped up and answered. Good performance, hopefully they can build off of it.

yeah it was encouraging for sure!
Remember who they played. They had O lineman playing out of position because of injuries to starters which made it much easier for the Niners to get to Carr. Add that to a team that looks like they have pretty much given up and you get 7 sacks. This game reminded me of a game years ago when the Niners blew out the Raiders at the stick. I think the final score was 44-7 in a game that ended Napolean McCallums career with a horrible knee injury.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Nov 2, 2018 at 7:03 AM ]
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Remember who they played. They had O lineman playing out of position because of injuries to starters which made it much easier for the Niners to get to Carr. Add that to a team that looks like they have pretty much given up and you get 7 sacks. This game reminded me of a game years ago when the Niners blew out the Raiders at the stick. I think the final score was 44-7 in a game that ended Napolean McCallums career with a horrible knee injury.

Way to state the obvious. We all know that, nothing wrong with being excited and having fun during such a dreadful season.
Originally posted by Stanley:

Way to state the obvious. We all know that, nothing wrong with being excited and having fun during such a dreadful season.

Can't agree more.
  • Antix
  • Veteran

Well then they dominated a team they should have dominated which is all you can really ask for especially in this shtty season.
Originally posted by Antix:
Well then they dominated a team they should have dominated which is all you can really ask for especially in this shtty season.

You're right. If we had ended up losing that game after a quick start I would have really felt bad. But we did play well the entire game which is a plus. The team needed a win just to get their spirits up.
Originally posted by Antix:

With all these injuries, a 3rd string QB and the results so far this season, it's hard to say they "should have dominated" any team at this point.
I'm with you though, if we can get pissed off after every loss, why not at least enjoy this dominating win against the hated Raiders, otherwise what's the point in watching?
[ Edited by BayToBrazil on Nov 2, 2018 at 7:49 AM ]

That felt like watching a pre-season game.

yeah and they still have a very good starting C, RG, and LG in the game. Even though both their tackles were out.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
That felt like watching a pre-season game.

If you look at the starting lineup and who we were playing, it basically was. LOL

yeah and they still have a very good starting C, RG, and LG in the game. Even though both their tackles were out.

Yeah, they had to move their G to T mid game too and play Ian effing Silberman off the bench . That OL was wrecked. McGlinchey can relate to Osemele.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 2, 2018 at 7:55 AM ]
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Yessir

Another vote for the team needed it. And don't worry about where we pick in the draft. There are enough games left that any team in front of us could still win a game or two. Even teams that they might face who are better might be resting players at the end of the season like the Rams did last year against us.
Share 49erswebzone